Another crappy topick on spam section

Guest skaros

Also Maya's calendar ends at december 28 of 2012.

Guys.These things may are true.Live each day as good as you can.No!Don't be greed and don't waste water but DO NOT THINK WHEN YOU DIE. Live with fun or die now.

Living with the idea like "in 4 years I'll be dead...I am soooo young...no god please..." and these piece of shit is NOT GOOD.

Live each day with fun!

-Blane

I agree with Blane but don't forget to think about ur kids . 

[ GR ]

Εκεί που ο ανθρώπινος νους σταματά να σκέφτεται και αρχίζει να φαντάζεται...

apo tragoudi trance den einai auto ? nomizw ^^ an nai apanta m se pm :P

Also Maya's calendar ends at december 28 of 2012.

Guys.These things may are true.Live each day as good as you can.No!Don't be greed and don't waste water but DO NOT THINK WHEN YOU DIE. Live with fun or die now.

Living with the idea like "in 4 years I'll be dead...I am soooo young...no god please..." and these piece of shit is NOT GOOD.

Live each day with fun!

-Blane

The only smart post in here...

If you live with the though that youre gonna die because Bush is a -beep-tard in the next 4 years then you will die probablly sooner just because that though will become an obssesion, you will stay in ur house all day crying because of it...and youre gonna die emo.

About the polution and waste of natural resources?...Since when are you scientists? They are made to solve it, not you...and as I know there has been already found a way to convert CO2 into CO and O2 which is more stable and easier for plants to convert to complete O2...

Also there are simple ways to convert different, abundent soubstances on our planet into O2, H2O and CO2....

Trees?...Forget them. Simply change their ADN and they will grow as fast as a puppy.

Animals?...We got fast-growing trees right?

Plants?...Remember the converting of different soubstances into CO2 and H2O?

As about the terrain...we will have it for good. When you will have no place to plant a tree or grow a cow PM me.

Everything I said above its based on real facts. Unlike you, I prefer checking out Discovery and National Geographic instead of watching Naruto episodes.So dont try to flame as a stupid kid and say Im wrong...Because I wouldnt post anything that I wasnt sure it was right.

Guest skaros

The only smart post in here...

If you live with the though that youre gonna die because Bush is a -beep-tard in the next 4 years then you will die probablly sooner just because that though will become an obssesion, you will stay in ur house all day crying because of it...and youre gonna die emo.

About the polution and waste of natural resources?...Since when are you scientists? They are made to solve it, not you...and as I know there has been already found a way to convert CO2 into CO and O2 which is more stable and easier for plants to convert to complete O2...

Also there are simple ways to convert different, abundent soubstances on our planet into O2, H2O and CO2....

Trees?...Forget them. Simply change their ADN and they will grow as fast as a puppy.

Animals?...We got fast-growing trees right?

Plants?...Remember the converting of different soubstances into CO2 and H2O?

As about the terrain...we will have it for good. When you will have no place to plant a tree or grow a cow PM me.

Everything I said above its based on real facts. Unlike you, I prefer checking out Discovery and National Geographic instead of watching Naruto episodes.So dont try to flame as a stupid kid and say Im wrong...Because I wouldnt post anything that I wasnt sure it was right.

So then i will do what i want for the next 4 years..

i will do parkour

i will learn some martial arts

i will learn to use some sticks

buy a sword

and play it N1Nj4!

And i am not being Ironic :D

lol man u are reffering to me?

I didnt say u where wrong... except the last one in few years we wont be able to plant a tree cause of the terrain it will be verry dry :D

i personaly believe that nothing will happen in the 70 years...

but this doesnt mean we should continue with this habits...

there are many things we do that polute the atmosphere and we could stop it...

and dont tell me what will happen if i change all the world will continue...

well the ones who think that are dumbasses... its not only for u if ppl change by the time

we can prevent this for happening for many many years...

if u dont care i dont give a shit... your ignorance is going to bring us to the end and not bush

continue blaming never blame ur self and at the end when the end will be enar (NOT TALKING FOR 2012)

you are going to think Holy shit what was i thinking?

but then it will be to late :) so im not saying u are wrong

i know all this stuff to grow fas trees...

but u will need some resources to do this and then u wont have enough resources to do

that for a village... and it will cost some money and i think goverment will preffer

to spend some money to make their car look better instead of helping the planet :)

and im 101% correct for goverment... they dont care for us only for their own good...

So then i will do what i want for the next 4 years..

i will do parkour

i will learn some martial arts

i will learn to use some sticks

buy a sword

and play it N1Nj4!

My post wasnt specially for you...was for everyone :) And ye it may come to an unliveable planet some day if there wont be changes. Hopefully there will...It isnt all about your car and how much water you drink. The industrial economy polutes alot more...Anyway, in any of the cases, it wont happen in 2012...

So stop fucking making stupid topics about 2012 coz its all bullshit!...If you belive in that go cry @ ur mommy and daddy ...Im bored already of aliens and polution and wars and shit...nothing will be changed in the world if you make one post...skaros dont feel offended, this was for everyone...:)

Listen up. It is said whatever happens to the planet, Greece will be in peace. Yes. Believe it. If you read Christian's book, it is said that Jesus loves Greeks most of all. And that's true. God will not let the human tribe dissapear, because he has his PLAN.

Once again we fucked the post.

I just keep what I posted.

[GR]

Kai oxi dn einai apo trance tragoudi einai kati pou to efibra egw.

[/GR]

I don't care what you believe Skaros. And i have 10 ways to make you believe that god exists. DIE and you 'll see Him yourself LOL. I don't want to enter this game. ROFL. Just relax and continue your everyday routine.