Looking For Developper With Files For Lindvior/valiance Server.

Guest Elfocrash

dont know about lidvior anymore since its old but valiance sells are much better if price is right.

where can I find valiance files? even crappy ones

elfo i wish you good lucky with that, it will be pain in ass,i got stuck on entering in the game,got a DC,could not figure out what wrong cuz i know so far only basic java  :y u no?:  

elfo i wish you good lucky with that, it will be pain in ass,i got stuck on entering in the game,got a DC,could not figure out what wrong cuz i know so far only basic java  :y u no?:  

he knows basics  too, don't worry.

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

he knows basics  too, don't worry.

ofc. now log in your other account and sell your failed server pack :'(

ofc. now log in your other account and sell your failed server pack :'(

My server is pure java8, on events and all runnables, as for my event engine you're not capable even for 5% of it. Instances work better even than the retail's of L2J H5 and its Instance Engine has enough methods to support any custom instanced individual/party/clan quest. The best server you have created till now is L2Cydonious, where your stupid bot engine could be bypassed even by 11 year old kids.

And no, I don't sell it. I sold it once and now the dude can do w/e he wants with it since he paid good.

Guest Elfocrash

My server is pure java8, on events and all runnables, as for my event engine you're not capable even for 5% of it. Instances work better even than the retail's of L2J H5 and its Instance Engine has enough methods to support any custom instanced individual/party/clan quest. The best server you have created till now is L2Cydonious, where your stupid bot engine could be bypassed even by 11 year old kids.

And no, I don't sell it. I sold it once and now the dude can do w/e he wants with it since he paid good.

No reason to get mad.I can easily code your whole pack and sell it. 

However i have better plans.

No reason to get mad.I can easily code your whole pack and sell it. 

However i have better plans.

Can't wait, I will crying laughing while you will be stuck days and weeks for things I've done in the minute, because don't forget. The best thing you can do is

if

if

if

else if

if

if

else

else

else

else

else

else

thats not how aepvp project works...

GL with that.

But really your proved urself that you're just words, the last years whatever you start you spend one month on it doing one day's job and then quitting and bitching for your next creation like you ever finished the one you started in the first place. If you are a man, start creating my project and sell it, I will be happy for you that for one time you proved your self and your words.

Edited by xdem

Lets don't forget that you couldn't spent more than 30 minutes on that broken packet we had to deal with, suddenly while we where trying to find the problem your head got struct by the idea that its an old outdated System folder because it wasn't the retail IL one with the updates for NCSoft on their CD. Bullshit, but I saw that you wouldn't ever change mind about that so I let it go.

Thats the difference between me and you, you will run away from complicated things that give little details, but I can spend even a week on such a thing even if it has the least of results, because unlike you I love what I do. Guess who gets employed. 

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

Lets don't forget that you couldn't spent more than 30 minutes on that broken packet we had to deal with, suddenly while we where trying to find the problem your head got struct by the idea that its an old outdated System folder because it wasn't the retail IL one with the updates for NCSoft on their CD. Bullshit, but I saw that you wouldn't ever change mind about that so I let it go.

However that's indeed what happened. The vanilla version of IL does not have a functional snoop. You even though that gms have a different unique client hahahahha.

My legacy lives on through my ideas and codes. Who the fuck knows you?

Everyone knows that your are an immature kiddo who just spams and hates on everyone. Mind your own business already.

However that's indeed what happened. The vanilla version of IL does not have a functional snoop. You even though that gms have a different unique client hahahahha.

My legacy lives on through my ideas and codes. Who the fuck knows you?

Everyone knows that your are an immature kiddo who just spams and hates on everyone. Mind your own business already.

Your "legacy" is just words, everyone hates me because everyone knows whose the king.

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

Your "legacy" is just words, everyone hates me because everyone knows whose the king.

Oh god, kids these days. You are no one who has a bigger ego than a black whole cuz he made some gold.

Get over it. You are a kid with disney syndrom who thinks that being preised by kids matter. I was like you at my 18. Not at my 21 tho.

You will get over it sooner or later. You begun as an ass licker either way.

Now stop driving any thread off topic with your pathological hate for everything superior that you.

Oh god, kids these days. You are no one who has a bigger ego than a black whole cuz he made some gold.

Get over it. You are a kid with disney syndrom who thinks that being preised by kids matter. I was like you at my 18. Not at my 21 tho.

You will get over it sooner or later. You begun as an ass licker either way.

Now stop driving any thread off topic with your pathological hate for everything superior that you.

the shit is that you believe your own bullshits, and there I have to interfere. But you're too stupid to make sense or admit your shits, so I won't spend more time on you.

Now go edit the post saying that you will create my project and sell it cause you are too pussy even to start it.

Guest Elfocrash

the shit is that you believe your own bullshits, and there I have to interfere. But you're too stupid to make sense or admit your shits, so I won't spend more time on you.

Now go edit the post saying that you will create my project and sell it cause you are too pussy even to start it.

Man im not a no lifer who has only this forum and a workspace to prove myself. Sorry if this is your life.

I honestly feel bad for you. It must be a sucky life :/