H5 Importing Dds Into Utx

Hey! So, I posted a topic some while ago on how to decrypt H5 utx and make them viewable. I got a good and simple answer! Now, I can view utx files with UTPT, get the .DDS from them and edit them. Now, the big question that I've got is: how to import those .DDS back into the utx (and make it so the client doesn't crash, as I've read). I've tried using Search, so don't even try saying that. All I've got was kind of unsolved problems or Guides for Interlude, or Guides on how to make a new texture (I want to replace the old one). How to do that? I "decrypted" it with UTXFixerCT2 and I'm viewing it from UTPT. I've tried L2Tool, but it shows some kind of Error and I tried some other things and STILL can't open the utx in UnrealEd. So, how to do it? How to import a DDS into UTX (High Five Client) ?

THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW DON'T EVEN WRITE HERE

well thats simple, if you can't open original UTX of l2 client just make a new UTX with UnrealED and import this dds there, after do it, save it and encrypt with l2encdec codification 121 and link UTX you made with lines you modify for example if you modify Draconic Bow or any other type of weapon or armor in this case Draconic Bow the ID are:

so well simple open weapongrp.dat with FileEdit and edit the part of line where you see LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00 for your new one, this need be look like this

Original

LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00

Edited

Lelouch.draconic_bow_t00

Thats all, hope you got it, have modding.

well thats simple, if you can't open original UTX of l2 client just make a new UTX with UnrealED and import this dds there, after do it, save it and encrypt with l2encdec codification 121 and link UTX you made with lines you modify for example if you modify Draconic Bow or any other type of weapon or armor in this case Draconic Bow the ID are:

so well simple open weapongrp.dat with FileEdit and edit the part of line where you see LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00 for your new one, this need be look like this

Original

LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00

Edited

Lelouch.draconic_bow_t00

Thats all, hope you got it, have modding.

But what if I want to replace the old one? The file is L2Font-e.utx ?

But what if I want to replace the old one? The file is L2Font-e.utx ?

in this case you need reimport all dds into utx, like method told you before, you need create L2Font-e package name and import all dds of L2Font-e.utx unpacked with your image edited ofc.

in this case you need reimport all dds into utx, like method told you before, you need create L2Font-e package name and import all dds of L2Font-e.utx unpacked with your image edited ofc.

I could do that, but, god .. This would (will) take a lot of time .. :/ Aren't there any other methods?