Request Your Signature Here !

`iAndre

i would loved you if you can help me aswell :) http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/183321-request-team-logo-3/

I don't know if you will like it , i don't know what dimensions i must use but i hope you will like it.

*If you need it transparent let me know.

9jpR9m2.png     b43q750.png

//Edit

There is a small mistake , but i will fix it later.

Edited by `iAndre

I don't know if you will like it , i don't know what dimensions i must use but i hope you will like it.

*If you need it transparent let me know.

9jpR9m2.png     b43q750.png

//Edit

There is a small mistake , but i will fix it later.

Its perfect thanks for that :)

Edited by Stone

I just share it with my team they rly loved it the only thing they didnt like its league of legends (i like it though) , is it easy to remove the league of legends ? 

//Edit Only if you dont have anything else to do it would be way better if the small one had red fonts like the big one :) but if u dont have some free time dont bother editing them :) Thanks man you rly saved me with your time

Edited by Stone

I just share it with my team they rly loved it the only thing they didnt like its league of legends (i like it though) , is it easy to remove the league of legends ? 

//Edit Only if you dont have anything else to do it would be way better if the small one had red fonts like the big one :) but if u dont have some free time dont bother editing them :) Thanks man you rly saved me with your time

Sure, i will change tomorrow cause i don't have a pc atm.