interlude [L2J] L2 Insight

McKenZiex

Ok xdem, the last server opened like a year ago but anyways your opinion. :)

and what changed since then? In your video I see only some parts of the Interlude client, meaning that your server side offers nothing. Am I wrong? 

This server will fail as fast as it opens, unskilled administrator and even worse server files. As fail as L2hantol

why so mad u flame every server u see u think your server is better? is just another java lol trash server

why so mad u flame every server u see u think your server is better? is just another java lol trash server

loled, AEPvP files cost over 6k USD, I had 10K USD offer from russians to give them files source and community but you know what? I passed since that server with 400-500 online can make those money in 2 months. If thats "just another java lol trash server" then I have concerns about your Intelligence. 

loled, AEPvP files cost over 6k USD, I had 10K USD offer from russians to give them files source and community but you know what? I passed since that server with 400-500 online can make those money in 2 months. If thats "just another java lol trash server" then I have concerns about your Intelligence. 

and u waste this money at java servers with 300  max on u fucking genious dude xd

and u waste this money at java servers with 300  max on u fucking genious dude xd

I dont do if for money unlike these guys who download a frozen make 200-300$ and vanish, I have my full time job to earn money. Opening and developing AEPvP is a hobby for me. Its a server developed in a pro way and not opened to make money. I think that its a shame to put such a server in the same category as this bullshits.

I dont do if for money unlike these guys who download a frozen make 200-300$ and vanish, I have my full time job to earn money. Opening and developing AEPvP is a hobby for me. Its a server developed in a pro way and not opened to make money. I think that its a shame to put such a server in the same category as this bullshits.

nobody told this server have better pack  from yours  i just told u flame every server u see  i played on aepvp i had fun for 3 days  anyway this server is another 15 years old kids open server for donates  2 hours after opening and he told donations are open i really lold

Edited by SoBadgg