Nexus Event

sunt_cinic@yahoo.com

Question

Hello , I don't know if I posted on a good place , but I want to know about nexus event is still on sell or something because I contacted hnoke for more then 1 week and still no answer from him and I can see that photos and parts are missing from site , how many I purchase a h5 version of those events in other way?  Because I saw a lot of servers using it. If you know and you can help and maybe sell you can find me at adygrierosu skype.

5 answers to this question

I wouldn't suggest you Nexus event engine, no updates since 1 year or so. If you're using L2j mostly like it won't even work properly and as you noticed already hHnoke is not giving a fuck about his project.

Unfortunately I don't know another event engine like this.

Edited by Gries

I wouldn't suggest you Nexus event engine, no updates since 1 year or so. If you're using L2j mostly like it won't even work properly and as you noticed already hHnoke is not giving a fuck about his project.

Unfortunately I don't know another event engine like this.

Seriously l2j won't even work? All projects are based on l2j what u expect to use? L2fandc ? L2jpes?? I would prefer working on clear - stable l2j source rather than someones else. Whats wrong with u people u hate l2j?? if no the beta high5 other projects like high5 stable - freya - gracia e.t.c are running very nice, and afc they have some bugs but no huge wtf wrong with u... 

Seriously l2j won't even work? All projects are based on l2j what u expect to use? L2fandc ? L2jpes?? I would prefer working on clear - stable l2j source rather than someones else. Whats wrong with u people u hate l2j?? if no the beta high5 other projects like high5 stable - freya - gracia e.t.c are running very nice, and afc they have some bugs but no huge wtf wrong with u... 

Hit your head twice or thrice on the wall, then read again. Then edit your post