[Report] Everything Related To L2J Sections.

Devlin

Hello people.

Today I decided to create that topic to get the control of l2j sections.

Let's CLEAN l2j sections!!

P.S: You are able to report EVERYTHING related to l2j as I said. Wrong section, topics that needs to be locked and such.

Edited by DAMN^Devlin

I motivate you to help me by giving you the chance to get premium support.

By reporting me every wrong move at l2j sections, I will give you points (points will be written in topic). If you get X points, you will be able to ask me whatever you want about l2j and I MUST to answer you.

When I started reading your post, I thought that you did the right thing (and still believe it).

But wtf ?!?! :D

I thought, you had the responsibility to answer to members questions.

Otherwelse, what is the point of the forum community ?!?!?!

No offence really, but your post is a little bit crispy. You could give premium L2j mod services.

*Although, here you are:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/179172-l2blazenet-start-16052014-x70/?do=findComment&comment=2367280

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/179031-l2herocom-start-today/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/179170-l2neocom-x120-20140523/

Wrong section!

Edited by MeVsYou

Yeah I know it sounds strange but I provide EXTRA help. For example, someone needs help and he/she doesn't want to create a topic about it. If he/she has the necessary points, I will help. Like someone adding me at skype and asking me something, it's almost the same.

By the way, I am L2J moderator not L2. Topics only in L2J sections.

you think that stupid reports are gonna revive the l2j sections? that means that you are satisfied with the current level of l2j contribution on this forum, which is currently zero... No so let me clue you in, motivation for sharing and contributing will revive this dead forum so the best bet from this forum is to increase motivation by applying rewards

yeah i know, but someone register to this forum 1) to take answers by creating topics AND 2) to give answers by replying to posts.

As I have already said you can give your premium l2j mod services. 

Nevermind, for me it is actually strange.

Good luck although and I want my 3 points :D

let me clue you in, motivation for sharing and contributing will revive this dead forum so the best bet from this forum is to increase motivation by applying rewards

I will agree about sharing and contribution.

But it is a start.

Peace ^^

Edited by MeVsYou

you think that stupid reports are gonna revive the l2j sections? that means that you are satisfied with the current level of l2j contribution on this forum, which is currently zero... No so let me clue you in, motivation for sharing and contributing will revive this dead forum so the best bet from this forum is to increase motivation by applying rewards

For sure that's true, but I want to focus on l2j help and l2j general sections because they are messed up. About sharing, they tried many times.

About the reborn of the sections, I was referring to clean them.

The idea with the points has been removed for now. This is just a topic to report wrong things on l2j sections, nothing more nothing less.

Edited by DAMN^Devlin

I've made some moves before some days.

But, ye it's nice idea that can be fix the L2J area maybe not revive everything in there but is a start :)