Lineage 2 Website Template

Hello guys.
Here is my try on a lineage 2 website template.

smvczn.jpg

P.S. i'm not pro on this it's my 2nd complete design.

Edited by Dinger L2S
  • Upvote 1

It's not bad for your second try. I wouldn't recommend you to use Trajan Pro font as font for articles here, it just doesn't look good, keep it for the headlines/menu text only.

Furthermore, you should low the text size a little bit, they're kinda big, especially on the menu, also the logo could look better, try to remove that intense drop shadow effect and try something else.

Well its clearly that you are starting now the webdesign so you will need some comments how to improve.
first of all Use more simple and smaller fonts like arial | times new romans | calibre around 12-14pt. 
don't try to fit the wallpapers into your box yes i am talking about the slider you resized to fit it complitly in the box and you destroyd the image at all. so just place it there and resize it a litile bit you have to sacrifice some of the image but atleast it will be beautifull. the boxes are very good well done on this. you have to work more on the banners its not an important role on your website but all things must beautifull if smth is poorly maded the eye don't like it, every single detail counts. 

btw you forgot the login button (:

aaaand for ending read this

You have to follow a rule every time you design, your contect ( the main part of the site )  must be maximium 980 pixels. so you have to add rules and make your website contect in the rules. about your background dosen''t matter you can have w/e you want.

It's not bad for your second try. I wouldn't recommend you to use Trajan Pro font as font for articles here, it just doesn't look good, keep it for the headlines/menu text only.

Furthermore, you should low the text size a little bit, they're kinda big, especially on the menu, also the logo could look better, try to remove that intense drop shadow effect and try something else.

yes you're right on this about menu and text size too cause the size of the whole design it's really big and if i'll try to code this it will look sux..

thanks i'll try to improve it and i'll come with v2 to show you :)

Well its clearly that you are starting now the webdesign so you will need some comments how to improve.
first of all Use more simple and smaller fonts like arial | times new romans | calibre around 12-14pt. 
don't try to fit the wallpapers into your box yes i am talking about the slider you resized to fit it complitly in the box and you destroyd the image at all. so just place it there and resize it a litile bit you have to sacrifice some of the image but atleast it will be beautifull. the boxes are very good well done on this. you have to work more on the banners its not an important role on your website but all things must beautifull if smth is poorly maded the eye don't like it, every single detail counts. 

btw you forgot the login button (:

aaaand for ending read this

wow yes you are right and you say what i had on my mind i want to make everything look beautiful that's why i try to find every thing i will add on template to have almost the same colors i'll try what you say to me you and xdamian too in order to improve it now i have better ideas cause of you guys thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...