interlude [L2Off] Plusonel2

Plus1

The lifespan of a typical (x5 - x7) low rate is 2 months. Really not worth the grind imo. Plusone has retail rates, which means it'll take a casual player at least 4 to 5 months to hit 7x. So it definitely has the potential to be a long term project. There's no need to rush, you can make friends, hunt low level rbs and enjoy pvp in D grade :)

The lifespan of a typical (x5 - x7) low rate is 2 months. Really not worth the grind imo. Plusone has retail rates, which means it'll take a casual player at least 4 to 5 months to hit 7x. So it definitely has the potential to be a long term project. There's no need to rush, you can make friends, hunt low level rbs and enjoy pvp in D grade :)

yes i agree with you .. but the server is pretty dead already :/

Server has 400-600 people on average, so it's definitely not dead. Sadly they didn't advertise this long enough, so not a lot of low rate lovers know about this. But still, I see new accounts created everyday! Also, it's summer time and people don't like to spend much time in game. I think this project will take off in September if it'll last until then.
PS

There's no alternative to this guys. It's either lol mid rates or 1 month rush low rates

Edited by Ellys

Server is very much alive and running smoothly. This project will still be around when your lol 2 week project will close in a couple of weeks!

Next time try to tell a more believable lie, you little attention whore!

Started 2 days ago and the game experience is so different from the other servers.

Dont start if you like easy lvl and items. Most of the time you wont use shots or use them casually. You will have shity gear and you will find those quests that you never did very useful. 

You will experience the game in tottaly different way. The players around you, are polite and nobody is rushing for anything, simply becuz you cant rush and that is the reason why some people that love to "nolife to win" left. The same who get first s grades and quit by sayin "no competition", That server looks the best server for casual players i even manage to get a clan full with polite and casual players.

hope it will be up for the next few years :)

I was waiting for this kind of server a long time but i saw everywhere on forums that everybody has been saying that admins are not active (weeks without any comments) so i changed my mind. So can you give me a insight if this server looks like it will last and its worth to start exp here? :) thanks

I was waiting for this kind of server a long time but i saw everywhere on forums that everybody has been saying that admins are not active (weeks without any comments) so i changed my mind. So can you give me a insight if this server looks like it will last and its worth to start exp here? :) thanks

yesterday GMs were saying some stuff like "take 5 minutes to writte something good about our server somewhere"

So i guess they are active and maybe the popolation is lower than the one they want. 

From my point of view population is ok. Last night during the match between holand and maxico i was geting KSed in 3 spots in EG. My quess is that there will be even more annoying ppl KSing you all around when the word cup end  :P

About starting or not. I cant say if the server will be alive for year or more but i can say that if you like l2 the way it is ment to be played, you will enjoy this server as long it is UP and runing.

Edited by bazinga110

It's not a server for everyone, that's for sure. If you never been on low rates before, chances are you're gonna quit before you finish 2nd class! But this project definitely has the potential to be a long term server, and I believe it will take off in September when people will start playing l2 seriously again. No lags, very stable, smooth gameplay and good ddos protection (4 different attacks so far without success). Don't listen to haters and qqers, just create an account and login to check for yourself.