Looking For Serious And Motivated People

Hi Lineage II fans,

I'm simple L2 geek who is dreaming about perfect server from his childhood days (also looking for some part-time job), so basically i'm looking for skilled people with experience in L2OFF server development, I already have all ideas i already know how server should look like. I'm unemployed (still studying), thats why i need people with a lot of money (investors), because to start a hardcore server you need a hardcore amount of money, but there is nothing to worry about, the money will come back in no-time, last server I made I earned 5K euros in 4 days imo or more (1 week max) :D, if you don't believe me i can give you screen shots etc, but in the end i got stabbed in the back and i didn't get even 1 euro from that profit, so basically I left the team, but everything always comes back, so after i left in the next  few day whole community was down. :D Anyways, if you'r interested or wanna hear my story pm me, i'll call u back, and we will chat. ;)

Things that you don't have to worry about (Basically i've it)

*website+cms

*Updater

*Forum

*Plan

PS - I really don't care how old are you, I'm not racist nor sexist, I only care how mature you are and of course English is required.

BTW - My aim is to make a great community with at least 5k+ players, something awesome where you can spend your free time with friends and have fun, also it will be Retail 1-10x or mid 20-35x not sure about the chronicle but looking forward to C6.

Kind Regards,

Inked

Don't know if i chose right forum, if no, please move it, thanks! :*

Edited by Universe

Good luck. But most people here will either scam you or they are wannabe kid devs that know how to copy paste things.

He's talking about L2OFF and not java, so well.. not many ppl are able to mod it as they wish to :)

So, it's possible to find a dev, but it's gonna be hard to find a sponsor :D

....This just reeks of half-truth leaving only your version of the story.

But that's your business i geuss.

And sounds more like you need an investor than developer .... no "servers" have opened with customs beyond scripts in interlude l2off in... forever.

He's talking about L2OFF and not java, so well.. not many ppl are able to mod it as they wish to :)

So, it's possible to find a dev, but it's gonna be hard to find a sponsor :D

I hope...

....This just reeks of half-truth leaving only your version of the story.

But that's your business i geuss.

And sounds more like you need an investor than developer .... no "servers" have opened with customs beyond scripts in interlude l2off in... forever.

Well i could tell you the whole story, if you really want to and tell the names of those people.

PS - One of them is already banned here. :)

I don't really understand this line, what do you mean ?

• 2 weeks later...

add me on skype so we can talk. i want to see your personality. I am about opening an l2 off server with some ideas that come from 8-9 years of planning and when i saw parts of them , the servers that had them had more than 4-6k ppl..however first of all add me so we can talk as i sayed before to see if we have the same goals and we can cooperate together...   skype  :   kostas.pk1993

Good luck with the project, you are gonna need some because even tho many L2 players left for Lol, the rest is just spread over Official/Dex/Sub/Ru,etc...

Also you shouldn't brag so hard about your earnings the previous server :D

Edited by yhn

Good luck with the project, you are gonna need some because even tho many L2 players left for Lol, the rest is just spread over Official/Dex/Sub/Ru,etc...

Also you shouldn't brag so hard about your earnings the previous server :D

Thanks, and i'm also the one who left to officials, tho i can't play there NCSoft just ruins the game with each update.

You wil not find even if you make it throught and find they will already work randomly.

Well thanks for your honest opinion anyways... I appreciate it.