Play Disabled Champion In Urf Mode

1. Download this file http://www.file-upload.net/download-8810503/ClientLibChampionSelectionCore.dat.html

2. Go to the following folder: Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.80\deploy\lib

3. Rename "ClientLibChampionSelectionCore.dat" to "ClientLibChampionSelectionCore_BAK.dat"

4. Copy / Paste the file you downloaded at the first step into the folder "lib" in Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.80\deploy\lib

Use it at your own risk, Rito games might drop the banhammer on you at anytime.

He already said it's on own risk, no need to hate :)

I dont hate,i just say that you ll end up banned.

bol scripts are permmited?

You will not get banned for scripts,they can call you out but you ll never get banned for it. Its undetectable from developers.

You will not get banned for scripts,they can call you out but you ll never get banned for it. Its undetectable from developers.

I guess its even obvious to players not just the developers the developers actually have nothing to do with it

Some months ago there was a client mod in order to enable "One for all" game type while it was still under develop state, many users abused that and yet nobody got ban for it.

I honestly don't think they give a slightest darn about such stuff as long as it's not hurting anyone.

I guess its even obvious to players not just the developers the developers actually have nothing to do with it

Only Cassio is obvious,and still,as i said you ll get called out,nothing else matters . )