[Read]Unban Request Please Read It

Lineage nuvel

So you're snoopi/saska ?

he is just a minion used by lalax for advertise, he has nothing to do with l2nuvel.

he is vorfin aka van_persie aka giorgos_nexus the greatest retarded scammer of mxc

xdem i dont have idea about what u talking about , nuvel was mine also i told u again i have nothing to do with romeo or vorfin :) stop the idiot replies

*why you are unbanned ? as i remember you scammed someone and get banned

Wait wait, first you say, Lakis owned nuvel.. now you say it was your server?

Holy jesus fuck, you're mentally retarded or just pretending?

lalax gave him the Lineage Nuvel account to advertise the server, I was on that conversation on skype this guy is van_persie his english prove it

We had a partnership he gave me dedicated server + domain and i opened it , now tell me why you go offtopic nuvel it's offline and xdem should be banned with troll all time.

First of all you are not real Realtek!Realtek is bulgarian java developer!

You do not know anything on java development and you try to prove that you  are bulgarian...!

I know Realtek and he is bulgarian,we have talk to skype many time and now you are liing!

Romeo dont care about forums and he will not deal with no lifers!

thanks for prove again that you will add more guys and more to say the same things i dont use skype and never did it i already asked from a moderator to check the ips and ban ip romeo and his friend...He used proxy and download bg explorer to proove something that is lie please stop it if you was in my possition u chould understand me sure you cant .

realtek is romeo renamed to realtek

but the Real Realtek had the same name the V4n Perise & Romeo renamed the account to scamm more people i guess thats why))

also this little guy cant prove many things here becauze his IQ Lower than 10% ( Maxtor keep account banned until finished this drama with this guy )

also we all know WHO Is real realtek and if u are bulgarian why u dont talk? oh yes i forget u said u dont have Bulgarian  text on your keyboard ... 

Calm Down..

Edited by DragoN.

Stop liing!!you have skype!

loipon malakismeno den ksero giati pragma mou millas proton kai deuteron voulone min exoume provlimata
exo ban sto maxcheaters apo to 2009
lsd twenty fivę, Σήμερα 12:38 μμ

- Realtek promoted to L2J Developer.Reason: Active in L2J sections,sharing also.  (April 05, 2010) 

Also the old Moderators Remember who is the Real Realtek aka Skylancer

Dont trust this guy  Lineage nuvel

he want to to start again scamming becauze i know this idiot ( Also the Realtek never opens fail crap servers like you i dont wanna talk more )

Keep This way and ill Upload all your videos how u fap =) ( also make a Repair your Computer there are a good rat )

Edited by DragoN.

but the Real Realtek had the same name the V4n Perise & Romeo renamed the account to scamm more people i guess thats why))

also this little guy cant prove many things here becauze his IQ Lower than 10% ( Maxtor keep account banned until finished this drama with this guy )

also we all know WHO Is real realtek and if u are bulgarian why u dont talk? oh yes i forget u said u dont have Bulgarian  text on your keyboard ... 

Calm Down..

Why xdem unbaned ? is the same clown who support old know scammer "nikolastm" . and spent his time to spam and insult in any topic