[Read]Unban Request Please Read It

Lineage nuvel

Why xdem unbaned ? is the same clown who support old know scammer "nikolastm" . and spent his time to spam and insult in any topic

i dont know who this guy with called name xdem but i dont wanna know too

there are many scammers as i can see like this kid V4n Perise Vorfin Giwrgos_nexus !

you are reported already let admin check your ip and stop apologize to me , at least why you talking about my server what this have to do with my account ? i never failed at any server.
Sorry , but that you did (using fake proxy,download new browser and lie to admin) deserve ban not only at you but ur at ur all friend that trying to scam.

Also Dragon,l2urise.net it's the same person LOL YOU POSTED AT MARKET PLACE WTS L2URISE FILES BEFORE SOME DAYS AND YOU REMOVE ALL POST TO HIDE WHO ARE YOU STOP CRY

about rebellos i dont know who are u but if you dont know me either dont spam :)

you are reported already let admin check your ip and stop apologize to me , at least why you talking about my server what this have to do with my account ? i never failed at any server.

Sorry , but that you did (using fake proxy,download new browser and lie to admin) deserve ban not only at you but ur at ur all friend that trying to scam.

Also Dragon,l2urise.net it's the same person LOL YOU POSTED AT MARKET PLACE WTS L2URISE FILES BEFORE SOME DAYS AND YOU REMOVE ALL POST TO HIDE WHO ARE YOU STOP CRY

about rebellos i dont know who are u but if you dont know me either dont spam :)

i was a Reseler idiot chek ips if u dont Trust i live in greece Right? and L2Urise.net Live in Bulgaria Stara Zagora named place also if u wanna trust come to call in skype bulgarian to see who is the real Bulgarian you or Urise? if u know Bulgarian why u dont talk Bulgarian? u are to good lier man 

About ips he can chek it free =)

Edited by DragoN.

so urise it's not me yeah?

Please cancer guy stop talk to much u are not Bulgarian u are a crapy greek Idiot who wanna steal and steal accounts THE Realtek had User ID Skylancer and old password realtekmxcavg

after this u stealed this guy account and renamed the name to Mossano Login ID 

u and your friend romeo scammed his account.

u dont even know what is Bulgarian Language if u know it talk in BG 

Edited by DragoN.

Защо лъжеш ? ти не си българин смешно малко детенце... опитваш се да ми откраднеш акаунта ама няма да ти се получи ... аз не сам от онези мишки да се отказвам бързо... до последно ще се боря скапан малък ленивецо.

Again keep lying keep lying and try to stealing other accounts and continue with bullshits.
I wont discuss that useless things with you anymore.Every body know who is real,who is from bulgaria who is professional java dev.
Enough for me,i just waiting Maxtor for an action or progress.
Thanks.

Always Friendly ~ Realtek is back!

Edited by l2Urise.net

i rly want to know who are that kids after ip check please one moderator do faster

Justice Check Ips and post there to close his mouth becauze he talking so much give a Teamviwer to see people u are the Real One but ofcourse u will not give it becauze u know only how to lie people ;)

Edited by DragoN.

dude can you asnwer on what i ask u ?

if u are a bulgarian show me your Connections i know in Greece we have 24 Mbps and a new Cyta up to 50 Mbps show me that u are Realy Bulgarian.