Hey guys,i am looking for a hosting company with dedicated servers with:

Specs:

8gb ram DDR3 or more

i7 3.0 Ghz or more

1x 1.0 TB HardDisk

Bandwith 1.0 Gbps or more

Very good ddos protection

The company should be from Europe.

The Deliver in few minutes max 1-2 hours.

Accesible prices 50-150 Euro

About Us:

L2 Never Back Down is using L2JFrozen files developped by a profesional team of l2 players and devs.We are doing this only for fun,that's why we elimnated overpowered donations(items,enchants).

We want to make something that will live for many many years,but we need a little help with a ddos protected server.If any company sees this and they have dedicated server with specs we are looking for we will try to get money for that dedicated server

Edited by megahits

• 1 year later...

Hey guys,i am looking for a hosting company with dedicated servers with:

Specs:

8gb ram DDR3 or more

i7 3.0 Ghz or more

1x 1.0 TB HardDisk

Bandwith 1.0 Gbps or more

Very good ddos protection

The company should be from Europe.

The Deliver in few minutes max 1-2 hours.

Accesible prices 50-150 Euro

About Us:

L2 Never Back Down is using L2JFrozen files developped by a profesional team of l2 players and devs.We are doing this only for fun,that's why we elimnated overpowered donations(items,enchants).

We want to make something that will live for many many years,but we need a little help with a ddos protected server.If any company sees this and they have dedicated server with specs we are looking for we will try to get money for that dedicated server

if (Config.DEV_NAME == "L2JFrozen")
	activeChar.sendMesage("Your team are loosers.");

• 4 weeks later...

OMG, $150 server with DDoS common, let me know.

Who is saying OVH DDoS protection for €60+/month - please, be realistics, there is no DDoS protection for this price, its just marketing....

I'd just opt for an AIO solution, such as https://www.softlayer.com/

This is one of the examples where delegating all your troubles away is the best choice.

t1SrOCr.png

Oh, and another part related to DDoS:

Unmetered inbound bandwidth

a.k.a. "you will not get charged just because every computer on earth suddenly wants to send huge amounts of data to your server"

You can select bare metal servers to customize specs as you desire, but there are no consumer-grade CPUs in SoftLayer, so you will have to choose something else instead of Core i*, even for a single-processor system (Xeon E3 is the minimum).

Of course, if you are poor, then you'll have to try your luck with DDoS mitigation services run from a dormitory basement. Not that all of they suck, but ymmv greatly.

Edited by Zeeyo