[Cheap][Safe][Fast] Elo Boosting - Trusted & Well Reviewed! - Elocoach.com

ELOCoach

ELO Coach - The Best ELO Boosting

Check out our site at http://ELOCoach.com

6WnuVKa.jpg
annmbV1.jpg

Why you should boost with us:
-Committed League of Legends players who have been in business since 2008, and ELO boosting since 2011.
-Boosters are ranked Challenger and Diamond, many of whom are involved in the competitive scene world-wide.
-Security is maintained through discretion and we NEVER communicate with your friends.
-Thousands of orders using multiple sites and sales channels, customer satisfaction is always our priority
-We start faster, we finish faster, and we communicate better.

Coaching:
We off some of the most unique and worthwhile coaching lessons that will have a long term impact on your game. The packages are tailored to your needs, and are focused on helping you attain your goals! For more info check out Duo Queue Boost and Coaching | ELO Coach

If you have any questions, want a quote, or anything just let me know. Our skype is CoachBoost or you can simply pm me.

ELO Coach Members Area:

MJJRZMT.jpg

Would like to vouch for ELOCoach! I have used their services multiple times so far and each time, they manage to exceed my expectations in terms of efficiency and professionalism. I have tested out many other services on this forum, and many fall behind ELOCoach either in terms of the skill levels of the boosters, or the honesty of their service owners.

(If possible, I would like to name the boosting services that have been dishonest, but I do not know what the forum rules are regarding that, so I will pass on that for now.)

1. These guys are extremely FAST

My number one priority when choosing boosting services is who can get the job done in the fastest time. This not only involves assigning boosters to the job in a timely manner, but also, breezing through matches regardless of elo. ELOCoach seems to have a LOT of boosters available to jump on the job as soon as an order is placed. Also, even though my accounts are very high up in terms of elo, because these guys tend to win almost all of their games, the jobs are finished extremely quickly.

2. They are GOOD.

And that's another thing, these guys win almost all their games even though my accounts are in the Diamonds. One particularly memorable moment was when ELOCoach assigned a Challenger-tier booster for me, who treated other diamond players as if they were bronze.

3. They are always REACHABLE

Not sure how they do it, but the guy at the other end of Skype does not seem to sleep. He is extremely friendly and respectful, and regardless of the size of your requested boost, will make it a priority to ensure that you feel valued as a customer and as a person.

4. They are extremely HONEST

They have this application on their website, which updates the match history of their boosters in real time. The match history are available for all past jobs as well, and the customer is always able to discuss concerns, item builds or champion choices with both the booster and the Skype person whenever needed.

All in all, I have no doubt that ELOCoach is a fantastic choice for any potential customers out there!

Edited by ELOCoach

-Committed League of Legends players who have been in business since 2008, and ELO boosting since 2011.
-Boosters are ranked Challenger and Diamond, many of whom are involved in the competitive scene world-wide.
-Security is maintained through discretion and we NEVER communicate with your friends.
-Thousands of orders using multiple sites and sales channels, customer satisfaction is always our priority

• 2 weeks later...