Paid Awards?

Matthew

Here's the plan.

You scam 30 euros, you buy the award, you scam more.

Profit.

then here is the plan.

4209835279354 members ask for this award.

moderators go crazy to reply

scammers approved above the trusted.

It could be so facking easy to make sure all your community trades safely, for ditigal stuff obviously, with many ways but no.

Let's sell a 30 euros scam award. Trust I mean. :good sir:

Edited by magaki13

then here is the plan.

4209835279354 members ask for this award.

moderators go crazy to reply

scammers approved above the trusted.

You gotta be facking kidding me then.

Your really think someone who's new here, after buying this shit will be considered as more trusted than me or Psomas?

I don't think so. 

It's ok, you're trying to make some money out of nothing, but please, don't describe it like a part of a security update.

Edited by magaki13

You gotta be facking kidding me then.

Your really think someone who's new here, after buying this shit will be considered as more trusted than me or Psomas?

I don't think so. 

It's ok, you're trying to make some money out of nothing, but please, don't describe it like a part of a security update.

if he is new, then he is not approved. simple as that

if he is new, then he is not approved. simple as that

So, the target group is members registered before X date. Alright. I'm pretty sure I'm one of them. Tell me now, why should I waste 30 euros on this, since I'm an old member with numerous trades/vouches and 0 scam reports within Maxcheaters' borders.

Since there are criteria that should be met in order to be eligible for this, give it for free to those you think that they really deserve it.

Simple as that.

So, the target group is members registered before X date. Alright. I'm pretty sure I'm one of them. Tell me now, why should I waste 30 euros on this, since I'm an old member with numerous trades/vouches and 0 scam reports within Maxcheaters' borders.

Since there are criteria that should be met in order to be eligible for this, give it for free to those you think that they really deserve it.

Simple as that.

$

simple as that

Well, np. For this case, I answered before.

Simple as that.

Maybe price is a bit high, but I still believe that this award must be paid, since its made for powersellers.

So I was thinking of making for a free award "powerseller" for the old guys such as magaki psomas etc.

Maybe price is a bit high, but I still believe that this award must be paid, since its made for powersellers.

So I was thinking of making for a free award "powerseller" for the old guys such as magaki psomas etc.

Still, none will spend a penny for the paid one since it's about old users who will obviously rely on their good reputation and vouched business, instead of on a bunch of pixels.

Edited by magaki13

Maybe a reputation award for marketing only made for old trading will make everyone happy.

Maybe starting to think off original stuff that will refresh the forum, for start, and not your wallet, would make everyone happy.

That award aren't only for psc-paypal  , exist alot of sellers in Lineage 2 Tab ...

Who told you that im a psc-pp exchanger? lol

I didnt say for that only,imo.

Noone will pay in order to get trusted lol.

Thats fake rep which you dont want to remove,seems legit.

Make powerseller your OP rewards and give trusted award to ppl that you think and are approved that are trusted on your forum.

Who told you that im a psc-pp exchanger? lol

I didnt say for that only,imo.

Noone will pay in order to get trusted lol.

Thats fake rep which you dont want to remove,seems legit.

Make powerseller your OP rewards and give trusted award to ppl that you think and are approved that are trusted on your forum.

Let me remind you that everyone who want this award must be approved by staff.

And you know who is trusted here so if there are scammers who gonna buy the award we'll find them.

Simple as that.

Maybe no one want to buy it because it's kinda expensive but it doesn't mean that is impossible.

Furthermore, we know the trusted members here.