Paid Awards?

Matthew

While you may oppose the paid award concept rightfully - acting like that is only going to make you look like a fucking idiot who should get banned.

You and others who spread BS - instead of use intelligent arguments might wanna reconsider your approaches towards getting change done.

Clearly acting like that hasn't been super succesful so far - so a strategy change might not exactly hurt.

Oh, please. 

10 people in this topic explained in their own way and finally agreed that this award is just a bshit, even maxtor himself got it in the end.

That guy though keeps supporting something maxtor said without valid arguments, in a lick mode I'd say.

So, please.

Edited by magaki13

So, if it's a bullshit why are we even continuing that?

You know where the problem? After 4 pages of replies you can't have a solid result.

That's I'm talking about. Every topic with a discusssble meaning it will always end like that way.

You are insisting on what you've seen so far, and you can't even have an answer in this poor issue.

After all, who lost it? Maxtor with maybe not right at all setup of the award system or you?

If you want to be the smart ones there then, use your smart mind to advice people.

For example, suggest ideas to Maxtor and stop playing it badasses.

In my opinion before getting the award mods chould check trade feedbacks.

About payd or not payd is maxtor's business what he do, if you thing that the stuffs we add on the forum are for free you are highly wrong.

There are some leeches of our forum @ here and also i cant denied the things we add on forum and mods are there on google for free but as you know maxcheaters is a respected forum we preffer to be sure and buy them from the sources like we did with IPB Forum License.

So overall you cant blame him for the money he want to earn, maybe you do business with LOL Things u get them for free or by working a bit but here its just invest and u never know if u take ur money back or not.

Anyway my point is if u wanna buy the award check the trade feedback in order to aprove it or not.

GL.

In my opinion before getting the award mods chould check trade feedbacks.

About payd or not payd is maxtor's business what he do, if you thing that the stuffs we add on the forum are for free you are highly wrong.

There are some leeches of our forum @ here and also i cant denied the things we add on forum and mods are there on google for free but as you know maxcheaters is a respected forum we preffer to be sure and buy them from the sources like we did with IPB Forum License.

So overall you cant blame him for the money he want to earn, maybe you do business with LOL Things u get them for free or by working a bit but here its just invest and u never know if u take ur money back or not.

Anyway my point is if u wanna buy the award check the trade feedback in order to aprove it or not.

GL.

Matt used time ago a word that would describe your action at the moment perfectly.

Maxtor,the problem is that you mby dont make that for money,they are many ppl here that we have make tons of sh1t but believe me,noone will pay for trustworthy.

You wonna tell us that if someone new,with 1-2 feedbacks will pay you,he ll not get the award? Just pls.

Just remove that shit and try to make money for useless things and not trustworthy.

Matt used time ago a word that would describe your action at the moment perfectly.

Which one?

QxDU3rJ.gif

mucho hating, such scarin

<---- Check this sign stivi

Edited by Stereotype

Maxtor,the problem is that you mby dont make that for money,they are many ppl here that we have make tons of sh1t but believe me,noone will pay for trustworthy.

You wonna tell us that if someone new,with 1-2 feedbacks will pay you,he ll not get the award? Just pls.

Just remove that shit and try to make money for useless things and not trustworthy.

Which one?

Lick