L2 Augmentation Bug

I’ve tried this in some new servers, with interlude and kamael and this worked like a charm.

First of all you need a two handed weapon. This is the weapon you will need to augment. Use the augmentation you want, and then equip the weapon. You will feel the augmentation bonus in you character like increased HP, CP, P.Atk etc.

After equiping the two handed weapon put on a shield (any shield will do), the two handed weapon will be disarmed but you will notice that the augmentation bonus is still in effect. Look at the stats for any changes.

And that’s it. Simple and easy.

You can equip as many two handed weapons as you want and their bonus will stack. Just make sure you equip your shield after equiping the weapon.

Equip Weapon 1 > Equip Shield > Equip Weapon 2 > Equip Shield and so on.

All the weapons must remain in your inventory for this to work. If you can’t carry too much weight on your server than I advise you to augment SOES (Staff of Evil Spirits) because it’s lightest.

If you’re having dificulties with this just leave a comment and I’ll try to answer

man use SEARCH button in forum befor you post ......

Yes this was post in this forum like ... a thousand times :P . Check out those links and you will believe me.

This One ~~> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=30996.0

And This ~~> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=25158.0 (it looks just like yours ;) )

And how can I know if this posts is already posted from others     I use MexCheaters site for just 2 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well... just search before you post :)

otherwise there will be consequences

And how can I know if this posts is already posted from others     I use MexCheaters site for just 2 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG than pass some more time searching than posting man..

u could pass like 100hours on this, search before post <--- simple

Yes Yes u are all right before post but It was my 1st post and I doesn't know the rulez

From now on I will don't double post and i will search first OK      every1 happy now??????????? 

Great

BB