Xtreme Panel - Moderate Your Server, Without Being In Your Server! [The Gm Best Friend!]

Hello mxc,

Today i would like to show u my latest project which is a Web-Panel  that allows GameMasters and Administrators to Modarate their servers from a web-page,
meaning the panel you are about to see is fully functional from a smart phone or a tablet
(any device that can load HTML pages).

ps: The project is not free-ware and it's not for "everyone". I am willing to give it out to members that could use it for their server, but this will be done only by contacting me. I am not going to put a link for download because we all know how this will end up...

ps2: If you want to contact me u can pm me or leave a reply, both ways u gona get an awnser from me.If not, here is a mail that u can find me:
dhm.msd@icloud.com

Update 6/3/14 : Right now the project is about to update to version 1.6 with many new feauters like( Petition system on panel, view of in-game town status in a form of list showing player names in each town(eg.'Players that are on shop mode in Giran 1... , 2... , 2...') , direct chat system attached to the ingame chat and direct edit-update of gameserver/config, authserver/config. folders).

• Petition system: Petitions from in-game players can now be seen and accepted from the panel. 

• Town and Players Status: Get lists showing player names in given town and/or filter the ressults to (eg. 'Buying/in shop mode', 'talking to npc', 'sitting',)

• Chat system connected to Server's chat:  You can see and send messages using a given username directly to/from the gameserver.

• Gameserver and Login server config editor: Modify your configs without needing the help of any third-party application.

When i will have a stable version that works cross client, i will update the topic with a  timeline and svn with the freewere sources.

NOTE: Free versions will not include the following features:  *Petition system*, *chat of and with ingame*.

Side note: If anyone woud like to help me and my team in making the production of the project faster, please consider donating to us. This would give you access to direct updates of new features and will also give you a private version of the xtreme-panel.

More project info can be found by contacting me on this forum or @skype : m1nistry.

<<DONATES WILL HELP FINISH THE PROJECT FASTER,HOST OF THE PROJECT PAGE. AND WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO BETA PHASES.>>

Link for Project Buy and Free versions:
www.molsec.net/xtreme-panel [SOON, NOT YET FINISHED]

2m4wz8m.jpg

Player Options

2v0n914.jpg

Server Status

2jcsev7.jpg

Announcements Menu

eze68z.jpg

Petition SystemKC9PqSM.png

The panel have the following features:

1) Displays the Login and the Game Server Consoles on the page

2)Command line that allows you to pass commands from the page, directly to the server
(like you was loggedin in game.) *ex:  give, kick,announce,ban,server_restart and many others!*

3) It has a build in e-shop that can connect to paypal and can be used as a Automatic Donation system

(The player logs in to the site with their accounts->Selects the product from the e-shop->Pays thru paypal->give commands gives the product/s to the account)

4) The panel has a "Status" button that gets the current static info of the server
(like below)

Players: ................. 0/3000 
. Online: ............. 0 
. Offline: ............ 0 

. GM: ................. 0 
. Objects: ................. 52602 
. Characters: .............. 52519 
. Summons: ................. 0 
. Npcs: .................... 6408/51281 
. Monsters: ................ 45068 
. Minions: ................. 3300 
. Doors: ................... 1233 
. Items: ................... 0 
. Reflections: ............. 4 
. Regions: ................. 557056 
. Active: ............. 0 
. Inactive: ........... 87838 
. Null: ............... 469218 
. Game Time: ............... 08:13 
. Real Time: ............... Thu Feb 27 20:22:12 EET 2014 
. Start Time: .............. Thu Feb 27 05:00:40 EET 2014 
. Uptime: .................. 15:21:31.613 
. Shutdown: ................ 8h 37m 48s/2 
. Threads: ................. 34 
. RAM Used: ................ 751 mb

Edited by M1NiStRy

amazing my friend... post the download link 

Thank you!

I am not putting a download link just yet. When i finish version 1.9, i will lunch an e-shop to sell it here: www.molsec.net/xtreme-panel

There will be free versions for All clients. Stay tuned!

more info @skype: m1nistry

See up for updates!

More project info can be found by contacting me on this forum or @skype : m1nistry.

<<DONATES WILL HELP FINISH THE PROJECT FASTER,HOST OF THE PROJECT PAGE. AND WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO BETA PHASES.>>

Edited by M1NiStRy

DONATES WILL HELP FINISH THE PROJECT FASTER

No doubt :D

Keep working, looks awesome, but I wonder how exactly it's connecting to the server :)

Edited by SweeTs

No doubt :D

Keep working, looks awesome, but I wonder how exactly it's connecting to the server :)

hehe, u don't have any thoughts? i will release these kind of info after the publish of the svn link so that u are forced to keep checking for updates.  >:D

Edit: See up for updates!!

Edited by M1NiStRy

• 4 weeks later...

We are interested on this, but we were unable to contact with you to get information about how you connect with the server. We would donate if info is send crypted and we see that it's secure.

I am sorry, i was away due to the lack of free time available...

If u like we can get in contact thru skype and give u more info about the project. I am planing to update the topic soon.

Edited by M1NiStRy

• SweeTs locked this topic