interlude [Acis] Lineage Selia Reborn Interlude Pvp 6Th 2014 Grand Opening At 19:30 All Be There!

SeliaTheBam

dude your svr had donators with more than 1 skill Active = Passive + Extra Skills and now you will make the same like the old selia. nah

u have your friends to give items skills etc thats why we are not idiots to join again in this crap svr i can give more infos but i will wait to join stupid people and see that with their eyes!

as i remember from your name you was the player who want to make 2 passive donates and i told you that isnt possible? anyway you can check our server  at grand opening and beta and then talk 

Edited by SeliaTheBam

dude your svr had donators with more than 1 skill Active = Passive + Extra Skills and now you will make the same like the old selia. nah

u have your friends to give items skills etc thats why we are not idiots to join again in this crap svr i can give more infos but i will wait to join stupid people and see that with their eyes!

Uhehe

Firist of all i stoped play l2 selia when i made my items full also i stoped and a friend wanted my account if my friend asked u +2 actives its not my problem but his! soon Video about Corruptions how a administrator giving Skills + Extra!

About Money Greece are not accepting any kind of Russian Money ^^

Edited by Zephyr.

don't try this kid server he opened 3 different server's with the same pack and all of those times the server had the same problems if you don't want to waste your time on shit servers i suggest you not to join this one!

Firist of all i stoped play l2 selia when i made my items full also i stoped and a friend wanted my account if my friend asked u +2 actives its not my problem but his! soon Video about Corruptions how a administrator giving Skills + Extra!

About Money Greece are not accepting any kind of Russian Money ^^

headshot