god [L2J] L2Conflict

laengoroth1

o server polu apla einai fail paraolo pou exei kosmo to polu na anteksei alles 3 mines  kai to 40% einai bot to paratirisa otan sou vgazei to No carrier panw sto title alla oi char paramenoun sto .online  Se Fake  kai otan kaneis log out exei balei time out px 10 lepta i 1 wra oste autoi pou vgenenoun na einai online gia 1 wra px ;)

o server polu apla einai fail paraolo pou exei kosmo to polu na anteksei alles 3 mines  kai to 40% einai bot to paratirisa otan sou vgazei to No carrier panw sto title alla oi char paramenoun sto .online  Se Fake  kai otan kaneis log out exei balei time out px 10 lepta i 1 wra oste autoi pou vgenenoun na einai online gia 1 wra px ;)

alpano?

Hello today i made A SMALL DONATION. AFTER THAT THAT FUCKER BLOCKED ME ON SKYPE. AND I HAVE IP BAN. I WILL COPY TODAYS CONVERSATION WITH THAT 60KG MOTHERFUCKER. AND ALSO THEY ARE ACTING LIKE we dont have to do something with conf. THATS BULLSHIT SAME DONATION EMAIL majenta-moon@hotmail.com IS ON TALES TOO.

CONVERSATION WITH FUCKER:

Hello i lost my secondary password on my archer can i donate for it? i have 12 euro on paypal
[20:06:12] L2Conflict Official Skype: char name?
[20:06:51] *****: ******
[20:06:58] L2Conflict Official Skype: acc id?
[20:07:06] *****: ******
[20:07:27] L2Conflict Official Skype: ok but
[20:07:35] L2Conflict Official Skype: send money to majenta-moon@hotmail.com
[20:07:42] L2Conflict Official Skype: as family friends
[20:07:43] L2Conflict Official Skype: and write
[20:07:46] *****: ok
[20:07:49] L2Conflict Official Skype: write not
[20:07:51] L2Conflict Official Skype: note
[20:07:59] L2Conflict Official Skype: i got my rewards, perfect services ,BEST SERVER.
[20:08:00] L2Conflict Official Skype: this
[20:08:08] L2Conflict Official Skype: copy and paste in notes in paypal
[20:08:31] *****: ok
[20:09:57] *****: where note
[20:10:02] *****: there is no option for note
[20:11:00] L2Conflict Official Skype: there is
[20:11:01] L2Conflict Official Skype: very good
[20:11:08] L2Conflict Official Skype: if no note
[20:11:11] L2Conflict Official Skype: i cant do the donate
[20:11:28] *****: To (Email)
AmountAmount

Amount:

Currency:
What are you sending money for?
I'm paying for goods or servicesI'm sending money to family or friends
€0.00 EUR fee if you use your PayPal balance and/or a bank account.€0.76 EUR fee if you pay using your credit or debit card.
[20:11:35]*****: there is no note option
[20:11:38] L2Conflict Official Skype: omg
[20:11:42] L2Conflict Official Skype: after this man
[20:11:47] L2Conflict Official Skype: you send family friends
[20:11:50] L2Conflict Official Skype: and after this
[20:11:52] *****: ok
[20:11:53] L2Conflict Official Skype: has a note box
[20:13:11] *****: ***** *****, you have sent €12.00 EUR to L2 Eternal-Fight.
[20:13:16] *****: done
[20:15:03] *****: ?
[20:16:08] *****: you there?

AFTER THIS THAT FUCKER BLOCKED ME AND I HAVE IP BAN ON SERVER. I WILL SPREAD THIS SHIT ALL OVER LINEAGE FORUMS. DICKHEAD

AHAHAHAHAHA Pro services Stalone :D Very pro. Forcing people to say that your shit server is good server. Hahaha, how much have you fallen? I wouldn't dare to ask people to say good stuff about my server, but you... You have no pride at all. A lone gipsy beggar on the street has more pride than you do.

Why dont you start DDOSing again? This is the only thing you are good at. DDOS other servers and force players to play your pile of shit.

Remember what happened years ago with the first L2ETF? Your devs betrayed you. After that they created one of the best servers that was out. Now one of those devs is a head in the java server project and there is nothing he cant do if you ask him. And now? You can only make shit servers with weak devs... nothing original. No good dev wants to work for a piece of trash like you. You have no experience how to keep a server stable and thats why you open a new server every month.

Btw, tell your devs to fix the vote reward exploit... or wait, do they even know how HWID works, or they think its just a piece of string?

Also, if I'm the worst dev you've ever seen, as you say to other people, why do your servers keep copying ours? xDDD

Srsly, If I had a friend like you, I'd be really embarassed lol. 

@prdonek44 If you like, you can join our server. I will give you 12.00 worth of donation for your troubles. Sorry about what happened to you, but now you know what kind of a guy he is, and thats just the tip of the iceberg. I think that people like him just give a bad name to the private servers and keep people away. A server should always make a good impression to people, so they can keep coming back again to the game.

Hahaha, how much have you fallen?

Fall?Dude he already broke the bottom so many times.Losers like him will aways remain losers,hiding in the dark,hating the others who can do something.BUt you used the perfect combination of words which describe stalone - piece of trash

Stallone is not a saint but nik you seriusly want to say that you from l2 world are good guys?

l2 world is the most only caring money server i ever see in my life

a server when everyone was with +8 MAX and server WAS STABLE FOR 1 YEAR AND HALF WITH 3K REAL ONLINE

you started donation for +16 because you are a greedy sh1t

also nik did you remember when on the frist h5 YOU PROMISE THAT DONATE WILL NOT GOING ON MORE THEN +10

too bad that you started +16 donation on h5 server too

now compleain about stallone how fucking much you want

but at last on conflict we can reach the max enchant without donate on world was impossible

donators > all

Stallone is not a saint but nik you seriusly want to say that you from l2 world are good guys?

l2 world is the most only caring money server i ever see in my life

a server when everyone was with +8 MAX and server WAS STABLE FOR 1 YEAR AND HALF WITH 3K REAL ONLINE

you started donation for +16 because you are a greedy sh1t

also nik did you remember when on the frist h5 YOU PROMISE THAT DONATE WILL NOT GOING ON MORE THEN +10

too bad that you started +16 donation on h5 server too

now compleain about stallone how fucking much you want

but at last on conflict we can reach the max enchant without donate on world was impossible

donators > all

cookie for that guy !

AHAHAHAHAHA Pro services Stalone :D Very pro. Forcing people to say that your shit server is good server. Hahaha, how much have you fallen? I wouldn't dare to ask people to say good stuff about my server, but you... You have no pride at all. A lone gipsy beggar on the street has more pride than you do.

Why dont you start DDOSing again? This is the only thing you are good at. DDOS other servers and force players to play your pile of shit.

Remember what happened years ago with the first L2ETF? Your devs betrayed you. After that they created one of the best servers that was out. Now one of those devs is a head in the java server project and there is nothing he cant do if you ask him. And now? You can only make shit servers with weak devs... nothing original. No good dev wants to work for a piece of trash like you. You have no experience how to keep a server stable and thats why you open a new server every month.

Btw, tell your devs to fix the vote reward exploit... or wait, do they even know how HWID works, or they think its just a piece of string?

Also, if I'm the worst dev you've ever seen, as you say to other people, why do your servers keep copying ours? xDDD

Srsly, If I had a friend like you, I'd be really embarassed lol. 

@prdonek44 If you like, you can join our server. I will give you 12.00 worth of donation for your troubles. Sorry about what happened to you, but now you know what kind of a guy he is, and thats just the tip of the iceberg. I think that people like him just give a bad name to the private servers and keep people away. A server should always make a good impression to people, so they can keep coming back again to the game.

Said the guy who cant set drop rate correctly...