Would You Play Hellbound Server?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Play Hellbound Server?

• No
    • Yes "Low Rate"
    • Yes "Mid Rate"
    • Yes "High Rate"

Hello,

Im thinking of making a hellbound server, and was wondering how many would be interested in such a server?

I know its a dead chronical but I worked on l2jmatrix before "was hellbound pack" and im sure I can setup a good pack for it. Problem is im afraid that no one will join to play!

Your thoughts?

Edited by Action

Depends if it's J or OFF. Don't worry about Hellbound client as there is no other hellbound server so there will be people willing to play,plus you will be free with DDoS attacks.

About rates,again it depends if the server is java or OFF.

I don't suggest creating a java low rate because you will have issues with quests and many more. If you're about to start java hellbound server,a high rate hellbound server would be fine. And yes,i have heard people who are interested in playing such server.

Good luck.

Edited by Slade

Hello,

Yes, I found a site that has Hellbound client and the download is almost complete. I will install it and check it out.

Its true, im tring to avoid the ddos war and also offer something new, since the internet is full of HI5/Interlude servers.

I will be using Java but I will be updating it, my method will be syncs from L2JServer Hi5 Stable. Of course, all commits that are Hellbound related.

Im also thinking of of switching Acis pack from interlude to hellbound, since it has alot of work done to it already.

i realy liked HB client back in day ,it was in my option much better than Interlude with one of greatest visual effects from clients  and  system requirements were allmost same as interlude.Only Kamels were pain in ass stealing buffs every 15sec ^^
if rates will be like 100x or 250x then i join in  xD!

Yep Mid-Rate for sure. Good times in the past with HB servers a friend of mine had one. Anyway, I hope to setup your server well and attract as many people as you can.

Good luck with it. I will be there for sure.

Thank you all for your feedback.

I have started to work on the hellbound pack. Alot of work needs to be done, so it wont be easy and it will take time until I have a beta server.