[FlAmE WArS] WanNa sAy sMtH sMaRT??????????/

DreaM

ye,i didnt have money to pay lessons,i work to get money,i learned "inglis" alone

i didnt beg my dad to pay me a teacher,but u pay (as i can see by the donator account) for that right?and what did u do?nothing!u are playing like a kid "flame rolf lmao wars"

keep playing,u deserve a cookie!

well,guys it is normal for everyone to dont speak "pro english" but is a reasson to flame him?do u know his financial situation?i think no,so why u will flame him?to be a flame machine or something?ur live is based on an "internet dream" or what?

i think fail way for many of u guys (not u dream atm)

kk,nevermind i'll continue an other time,i have to do something 1st and i'll "lose" the rest of the conversation.

You don't need english lessons, you need some fυcking brain.

Don't take personally everything you hear, we do this for fun in the first place.

Anyway, you will proly take this comment as a threat or w/e, cause you think that everyone in this topic wants to be a smartass and piss of others. Anyway, I don't give a sh1t and its obvious that you don't too, so beat it kid and have fun. Always friendly. :]

you dont need english lessons?only brain?u mean that u will sleeping and when u wake up u think... what can i do know... hmm i will try to use my brain to learn english!!!!

nice idea!

you dont need english lessons?only brain?u mean that u will sleeping and when u wake up u think... what can i do know... hmm i will try to use my brain to learn english!!!!

nice idea!

You read my reply and your lil brain stuck on the first line only?!?

You can't see the forest through the trees. Anyway , read my other reply a couple of times and then answer.

yeah,like we are saying in greece "Eipe o gaidaros ton petino kefala" about "my lil brain" :(

u are a clever enough person ? so why u are still here ???one more fat boy who sitting and acting the clever behind the pc...

i can see many of them.

i think the other lines of your reply wasnt so important to spend my latters on your reply,but i'll said u that i dont take something personal,i dont know u,u dont know me,how it is possible to take it personal?

I was waiting 10 mins for that? Lets take every line of this anyway. :]

yeah,like we are saying in greece "Eipe o gaidaros ton petino kefala" about "my lil brain" :(

Flaming in greek? You show me for one more time that you don't know proper english.

u are a clever enough person ? so why u are still here ???one more fat boy who sitting and acting the clever behind the pc...

You started saying things in the first place. And YEAH, im 300 kilos and im stuck on a chair. Happy? (lmao)

i can see many of them.

i think the other lines of your reply wasnt so important to spend my latters on your reply,

Nah, you just didnt know what to say. Thats all.

but i'll said u that i dont take something personal,i dont know u,u dont know me,how it is possible to take it personal?

Your limited brain can't understand what im saying, for once more.

When saying things like these, you take it personal.

i cant see any flame war,only a kid war,lol "flame war",internet hurt critical guys :S

i bet,you guys u are 16-19 and stay here,nahh!!

Bah bye. Dont like it? Accept it or take your HUGEEEEEE brain and leave.

@ DreaM

W00t?Who is begging for a position in MxC?Do you think that MxC staff promotion will make my life happy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kiddie, you talk TOO MUCH, while you should have your mouth closed like your mother does from

my d1ck she has in her throat...GET OVER IT.YOU ARE A KID MAKING STUPID THREADS LIKE THESE

BECAUSE HE WANTS HIS SELF TO BE INSULTED BY OTHER MEMBERS.I don't know how it's called in English, but

I know in Greek.

EISAI MAZOXA TU KERATA RE BASTARDE.

Mother jokes huh? Who's the kid in here me or you? And anyway this is EN topic not greetard.

PS: Flame my mother or any member of my family again and i will dekarma you! Falming me has nothing to do with my family kapish?

Mother jokes huh? Who's the kid in here me or you? And anyway this is EN topic not greetard.

PS: Flame my mother or any member of my family again and i will dekarma you! Falming me has nothing to do with my family kapish?

I agree Mother Jokes FAIL...

EISAI MAZOXA TU KERATA RE BASTARDE.

Enw esy pou tou apantas se oti mlkia sou leei eisai kalyteros??FFS

Fuck ya xD

good for nothing bastard ,i rape ya in l2insanity with my alt and you cried and u left server axh0axha0xha0hxuayexhauxhuaehxuaxhahx0aehx0eah (kid laugh qq)

you try to imberress me with my english (fuck i dunno about the imberress word xDD) ,but u aren't rly succeeding ,cuz u type it even worse :(

go hide somewhere <3

facking mod who made you in this place .. you pay maxt0r or smth?!?!

-beep- ya xD

good for nothing bastard ,i rape ya in l2insanity with my alt and you cried and u left server axh0axha0xha0hxuayexhauxhuaehxuaxhahx0aehx0eah (kid laugh qq)

you try to imberress me with my english (-beep- i dunno about the imberress word xDD) ,but u aren't rly succeeding ,cuz u type it even worse :(

go hide somewhere <3

facking mod who made you in this place .. you pay maxt0r or smth?!?!

i tried to pay maxtor 200$ for g.mod but i ended up with wow mod .. sucka.. btw l2 insanity ? owned me with alt-tab char? That's why you nerfed my class 5 times xD.

i tried to pay maxtor 200$ for g.mod but i ended up with wow mod .. sucka.. btw l2 insanity ? owned me with alt-tab char? That's why you nerfed my class 5 times xD.

Nah i nerfed it more than 5 xD

Btw ,no i was Exiled and we didn't pvp .. only a few times xD

U cry so much lawl :/ Titan weapons was giving 300% p atk w00t?!

nah try 200$ and a candy :P