[FlAmE WArS] WanNa sAy sMtH sMaRT??????????/

DreaM

Pff i'd never want a douche bag as a father.

I never wanted a retarded kid who's job is to be on a computer 24/24 and trying to

make stupid threads in a Cheater's forum.

But your mod loved you, I couldn't say NO :/

Speaking about retarded if you want to say non-stop you will not say 24/24 cuz that sounds retarded but you're a retard so it's ok instead you'll say "24/7" and at any rate you have no right to talk to me like that as you made 400 posts for 2 days and afterwards got banned and than you changed your nick patheticO.

Speaking about retarded if you want to say non-stop you will not say 24/24 cuz that sounds retarded but you're a retard so it's ok instead you'll say "24/7" and at any rate you have no right to talk to me like that as you made 400 posts for 2 days and afterwards got banned and than you changed your nick patheticO.

Seriously you have the ability to find even the smallest "hole" and undig it :p

Let me explain, cause as I told you, it wasn't my choice, but your mom's to keep you as our child because I knew you would be stupid :/

24/24=

24= 24 hours

/= of

24= 24 hours

24 HOURS OF 24 HOURS

And I never got banned from the forum for spamming, just for flamming with Webmonster.

The only reason I should get banned, was for raising a child like you and then to give you the chance to talk to me like that.

And the name, I changed it because Cyber it's my new nickname.

Get back to homework NOW and then clean your room.

24 hours of 24 hours is fuking epic "DAD" also your attitude is epic as well.  And on top of that "DAD"  you should go back to flame web monsters before you say im a netfreak and before you start ordering me around you stupid biatch.

24 hours of 24 hours is fuking epic "DAD" also your attitude is epic as well.  And on top of that "DAD"  you should go back to flame web monsters before you say im a netfreak and before you start ordering me around you stupid biatch.

Seriously, now I am getting in a conclusion.

Since you came back, too much mess with you.

Secondly, you gave me the opinion that you use Google Translate :/

And last, USE THE FUCKING PUNCTUATION...

It don't pay the fucking bill every single month at your school just for using your Google Translator..

15 more minutes until you clean up your room or I won't buy you a lollipop.

24/24=

24= 24 hours

/= of

24= 24 hours

24 HOURS OF 24 HOURS

That expression doesn't exist, it's 24/7 you idiot xD

And I never got banned from the forum for spamming, just for flamming with Webmonster.

PwNeD By Webmonster.

The only reason I should get banned, was for raising a child like you and then to give you the chance to talk to me like that.

Not Funny, Troll harder

Get back to homework NOW and then clean your room.

Is that all you can do? Again, Troll Harder.

Is that all you can do? Again, Troll Harder.

I am from Greece, not from America or England.

At English lessons, they teach me how to speak English,

not how to insult in English.

Make a same topic but in Greek and I will make you shut your mouth up SPAMMER..

Paying ma schooL? Biatch you spend your money on drugs and than you chat with web "monsters" retard.

I never used drags.But yes, I was on drugs when I fck up your mom :/

THAT WAS AN EPIC FAIL.

I am from Greece, not from America or England.

You think i give a shit?

At English lessons, they teach me how to speak English,

not how to insult in English.

You think i give a shit?

Make a same topic but in Greek and I will make you shut your mouth up SPAMMER..

You, shut my mouth? haha

Again, Troll Harder.