interlude [L2J] L2Perseus

GLO

You guys are crazy with that kencho.

I don't help him, WTF? Stop with those things really!

He is active and know to play, wtf? He's not the only player wich is pro and know the game.

Stop acusing me for such things if u don't even know to play.

Damn, i can also accept team viewer for kids like u to damn show them that he's clean.

Stop crying ppl and learn to be pro.

Why you talk without to know?

Before the hats to be on Shop, i did a 2 vs 2 event.

There was like 40 players on that event.

Kencho and a OL player (i forgot the name) won that event. 
All teams were random.

I don't have nothing to win if i help players to be stronger. I just have to loose from that, so think twice when u acuse me for helping others ^^

Half of the server i know them...that means i must do them favours?

Added Special Scrolls on Custom stop -> Vote coins.

Updated the pack (core side) to last version.

Fixed the olympiad feed from same ip.

i joined to server and what i see u cant farm in any farm zone since you get pkd every single time what ever if the guy who pk's you had more than 500 pk's he will burn it with 1 monster

It's a pvp server.

I told them alot of times to let the new people farm.

There's also a safe zone with same mobs so you can farm there until you get items.

It's a pvp server.

I told them alot of times to let the new people farm.

There's also a safe zone with same mobs so you can farm there until you get items.

ar you really so unskilled admin and said to ppl let the new ppl farm and dont pk them?? just turn that if you take pk to burn it with more than 30 mobs

ar you really so unskilled admin and said to ppl let the new ppl farm and dont pk them?? just turn that if you take pk to burn it with more than 30 mobs

I told you my opinion allready.

This not PVE (so you will cry that u can't afrm, cuz it take few damn hours to get full) and is not also a SAINTS server to not let people to PK.

The farm zones are for pvp aswell.

I told you my opinion allready.

This not PVE (so you will cry that u can't afrm, cuz it take few damn hours to get full) and is not also a SAINTS server to not let people to PK.

The farm zones are for pvp aswell.

is not pve server but u need like 4 days or even more farm to became full gear.. i agree farm zones is pvp zones too BUT NO PK zones 1 player can pk me more than 100 times and still burn the pk with 1 monster.. if u think ur server is pvp and not pve please remove the farm zones make it chaotic zone everywhere and put evrything free at shops. if you thing that ur server is hybird pve/pvp then FIX THAT FUCKING shitt with pk.. im not crying im telling you that new players had no chance at your server because old players are pking like an idiots every new player

is not pve server but u need like 4 days or even more farm to became full gear.. i agree farm zones is pvp zones too BUT NO PK zones 1 player can pk me more than 100 times and still burn the pk with 1 monster.. if u think ur server is pvp and not pve please remove the farm zones make it chaotic zone everywhere and put evrything free at shops. if you thing that ur server is hybird pve/pvp then FIX THAT FUCKING shitt with pk.. im not crying im telling you that new players had no chance at your server because old players are pking like an idiots every new player

Yes, maybe the idea with pk burning will be added.

Increased archers accuracy with 7 more accuracy.
Decreased ultimate evasion from 25 to 21.
Added 15% pvp power on dagger skills.

Increased 15% skill mastery on skill Focus Skill Mastery

Increased 10% blow rate to Focus Power, Focus Death, Focus Chance
Decreased Pdef of Duelist by 10%
Decreased 10% p.atk of Blade dancers when they use dual blades.
Increased Dominator m.atk by 10%
Added 200 more p.atk on Dead eye.
Decreased 5% p.atk and p.def from Saggi (was unbalanced between the other archers)