L2Eos Freya X50 (Pvp) Going Live 10 Feb 2014 !

ČυяŞŀŅğ

Server is restarting ! Once is up !You are ready to join! Have fun !

login's unlock In 40 secs !

Edited by ČυяŞŀŅğ

really nice server and features but change the champion drop.
they die hard and they give low drop.
the time i spend to kill one champion i can kill 5 normal monsters and farm faster so they are useless for now!

really nice server and features but change the champion drop.

they die hard and they give low drop.

the time i spend to kill one champion i can kill 5 normal monsters and farm faster so they are useless for now!

It is true ! Going to do it ! Check on next restart :)

Edited by ČυяŞŀŅğ

alot pvp? :D played there 2 days and was boring to me. online amounth was around 50-70 and at lvl/farm zone was 4-11 players max :D rest at town? :D GJ

well seems like u spent lot of time on the lvl zones only , try killing  urgot and stuffs and u will see a lot of pvp , the server is nice, no lagg, active gm, nice community, lot of pvp, raids, and pretty leet feature i welcome ppl to join us and c u guys ingame

Get away of that server,no point spending time there.Clueless DEVS ,boring community ,ppl pking new players for the lols.Glitched geodata.Unbalanced classes.Hard to get equiped if you are not on a specific clan.Find something better to play guys.Even pacman is way better.

You are so fail , you posted exacly the same message on any site , just because we didnt teach you how to play l2? kinda LOL Idiots are not allowed sorry about that..