Low Fps With Good Pc?

Guys i got a inspiron 15 r with core i5 2.3
4 GB ram

Radeon HD 8850M 2Gb ...

I have BF2 bad company and dota 2 in my pc.. those 2 games i'm play with full grapchc and bf2 i play usually with 28 -40 fps dota 50-60

l2 when i'm alone 50 60 but when i'm in mass pvp or in somewhere where have a lot of ppl my fps go  down to 10-15 even with ALT+p actved... i don't remember how it called

and i'm using windows 8 already got AMD drive updates but i cant update intel dunno why...;3

it's because lineage is an old game,therefore its coding hasnt be done properly partly.The server you're playing probably isnt as good as official too.That leads to huge fps lags especially at mass pvps..On the other hand new games like bf4 or whatever you're playing are well coded for new generation processors/pcs and whatsoever.Without further talk,it's not your pc's problem but lineage's.You need a really strong CPU and GPU as far as im concerned so you dont lag.

you guys are wrong, L2 is a game that connects with your HDD every millisecond for every new graphic part it needs to load instead of writing/reading into RAM as modern games, so better Hardware doesn't necessarily means better fps on L2, get an SSD, enjoy...

Edited by Infinity@Aerogaming

it's because lineage is an old game,therefore its coding hasnt be done properly partly.The server you're playing probably isnt as good as official too.That leads to huge fps lags especially at mass pvps..On the other hand new games like bf4 or whatever you're playing are well coded for new generation processors/pcs and whatsoever.Without further talk,it's not your pc's problem but lineage's.You need a really strong CPU and GPU as far as im concerned so you dont lag.

You are dumb. L2 was never cpu/gpu based...

Read what Infinity wrote, thats the correct answer.

So u are talking i have a slow HD?                                                                                          (how u can see i don't hava good english) Disco Rígido 1TB, SATA (5400 RPM)

its not fast enough? 

and why i cant feel my cooler expelling air ;3? i'm already forced it in CCC.

Yeah with a onboard graphics card, which explains the low fps.

I have computer which is not laptop and I have the same problem.

I think CPU faults about the fps. It's like a packet if you have good graphics and old CPU you have low fps.

You know that if you're pushing your laptop limits, it's life will drop dramatically? Laptops are not meant for heavy gaming. Specially this kind, the low-end ones.

L2 inerlude chronicle is a heavy game? for real

i'm got TERA right now exclusive for test ...in one city where had like 40 60 ppl i got 29 fps playing with all fuking graphics on full... 

so tera is really a heavy game

Edited by budecort

L2 inerlude chronicle is a heavy game? for real

i'm got TERA right now exclusive for test ...in one city where had like 40 60 ppl i got 29 fps playing with all fuking graphics on full... 

so tera is really a heavy game

interlude is not heavy game lol, Sounds more like shitty server you are playing in that makes lags.I played hi5  on HD4250m 256mb  had stable 30++ FPS on siege and mass pvp.

Interlude is mostly based on your CPU and HDD. If you are not sure about that check CPU and HDD usage while running L2. Also a chronicle like interlude is very old and doesnt take full advantage of multicore CPUs. Dont forget to check your CPU temperature it might be throttling down due to high temps.

i already did  test in java/off serve... going to test in cleaver right now..i guess are a good serve to test.

When i open l2 usualy go to 50% ram.. and isnt a problem with temps ^^

So i have a good HDD for l2?