classic L2Cleaver 30X Interlude

fearless1

You don't have to take my word for it, ask other people...In the last "season" there was unofficial donation for epics on cleaver. Seriously, even the people who like cleaver know there's corruption on the server. The problem is your fanboyism...it doesn't let you see things clearly. Anyway, I won't bother again. Gl

How old are you? I bet like 15. You heard some kid that said something about donation for epics and you are all on about it haha seriously as fearless1 said come with proofs then we can talk ;) no epics were ever sold to players by admins and it never would, anyway good luck kieeed!

Omg, that you're a kid line again! I'm prolly old enough to be your father..if you must know. I just gave you guys a heads up about cleaver admin, that's all. There's nothing for me to gain. I'm not here to get into an argument with you or anyone else, so w/e... Just keep one thing in mind, he'll keep wiping til there are no more people interested in joining.

PS Last post, I won't bother you guys again. Have fun

Grand Opening 2014 Info Advanced PvP Zones at Epic Bosses
  • Queen Ant Zone limited to 31-49 lvl characters.
  • Core Zone limited to 41-59 lvl characters.
  • Orfen Zone limited to 41-59 lvl characters.
  • Zaken Zone limited to 51-69 lvl characters.
  • Baium Zone from 13th floor up.
  • Antharas Zone inside Lair and around the Heart.
  • Valakas Zone inside Lair and around the Heart.
  • Frintezza - zone haven't been added yet.
Major changes
  • Warning
    • Olympiad Fights will start at 07.02.2014 18:00 (week after start)
    • Sieges will start at 08.02.2014 20:00 (week after start)
  •  
  • Character during delevel will no longer keep skills from higher level.
  • Completly reworked Artificial Intelligence(AI) for:
    • Queen Ant
    • Orfen
    • Zaken
    • Baium
  •  
  • Refreshed conquerable clanhall sieges.
    • Devasted Castle
    • Partisan Hideway
    • Bandit Stronghold
  •  
*Detailed patch notes are unavailable. Server Machine
  • Doubled
  • 2x Intel Xeon E3-1240V3 3.4 Ghz x4(x2)
  • RAM 32 GB DDR3 ECC
  • HDD 4x 1TB - SATA3
  • Internet 10Gbps
Gameplay
  • Rates
  • RateXp = 30
  • RateSp = 30
  • RatePartyXp = 1,5
  • RateDropItems = 20
  • RateSpoilItems = 15
  • RateRaidDropItems = 20
  • RateQuestDrop = 10
  • EnchantMaxWeapon = 16
  • EnchantMaxArmor = 16
  • EnchantMaxJewelry = 16
  • Enchant rate : 66% for all type of scrolls
  • Class change
  • 1st - No quest needed - cost 100,000 adena.
  • 2nd - No quest needed - cost 1,000,000 adena.
  • 3rd - No quest needed - cost 30,000,000 adena.
  • Subclass
  • No quest needed - free
  • Up to 4 subclasses
  • Retail like:
    • Cannot add Dark Elf subclass on Elf character.
    • Cannot add Elf subclass on Dark Elf character.
    • Cannot add the same type class as subclass (eg only 1 archery class).
  • Buffs
  • Buffs Time - 1 hour
  • Summon Buffs Time - 5 minutes
  • NPC Buffer Classic
  • NPC Buffer Shemes
  • Buff slots 24(+4)
  • NPC Buffer doesn't include buffs like:
    • Summon buffs eg Blessing of Queen
    • Resists eg Dance of Aquaguard
  • Olympiad
  • Olympiad period : 2 weeks
  • Olympiad min players: 9 (Non-Classed)
  • Unique antifeed system
  • Instant macros for Armor Sets
  • Rules : retail like
  • Classic features
  • 100% of skills working including all of Symbols
  • Dualbox/Multibox is allowed
  • Dedicated Geodata
  • GM Shop up to B-Grades
  • GM Shop trading SealStones
  • Global Gatekeeper
  • Merchant of Mammon in town
  • Blacksmith of Mammon in town
  • Player's spawn protect: 15 sec
  • Autolearn skills
  • Mana Drugs
  • Shop restriction areas in towns:giran.jpgrune.jpgaden.jpggoddard.jpg
  • Special Features
  • Advanced antibot system
  • Anti L2Walker/L2Tower/L2Net system
  • Unique support contact system [FAQ]
  • Unique voting system [FAQ]
  • Experienced staff

• Donations limited to:
  • Player Name/Gender change
  • Clan name change
  • Nobless,
  • Life stones,
  • Adena,
  • Soul Crystal for weapon SA,
  • Basic premium account,
  • Hair accesories,
  • and some more NOT powerfull items.
  • * Item list and prices can be checked only in game at NPC Donate/Vote Shop placed in main towns.

Opening

31.01.2014 [18:00] GMT+1

http://l2cleaver.com/

New info

Omg, that you're a kid line again! I'm prolly old enough to be your father..if you must know. I just gave you guys a heads up about cleaver admin, that's all. There's nothing for me to gain. I'm not here to get into an argument with you or anyone else, so w/e... Just keep one thing in mind, he'll keep wiping til there are no more people interested in joining.

PS Last post, I won't bother you guys again. Have fun

Wiping every year lol that is not bad you dumb ass.. all other servers wipe in 1-2 months so just STFU and GTFO. simple as.

Wiping every year lol that is not bad you dumb ass.. all other servers wipe in 1-2 months so just STFU and GTFO. simple as.

"Every year" part is a joke.. "4 times per year" are more suitable words to use in this case. This is a money making project, plain simple. 

Edited by I3ase

I3ase maybe you never play at cleaver its not like blaze/neo/alive l2 cleaver stay online for 1 year and if dont have ppl at server he will wipe it

Ouh, so now you know about my gaming history? Where I played and for how long? Interesting.. 

Myself, along with my crew, tried every single interlude retail like mid-rate server that was presented here, on this forum. And we didn't found anything worth staying. Now about L2Cleaver, the game masters are under aged with no English skill whatsoever, don't have the will to help nor even listen to what players suggest and made it clear many times they don't give a shit about their players or should I say their community.. but they are very very kind when you mention donation, I will give them that. 

So my greek friend sasho-gr, never again put yourself in a position to lecture me about where I played and what I know. This is the 3rd time this trashcave called Cleaver wiped, and believe me their direction is mainly focused on how to earn money, like all the rest of the servers you mentioned @ Blaze, Neo and Alive. I feel sorry if you haven't realized that by now, but it's the truth.. no matter how fuked up it is. Many people hate me because I spit the truth in their faces and I've got a feeling your among them.

But i'm not posting this because I want to prevent people from joining on Cleaver. Please, be my guess and join it. I really couldn't care less. 

Ouh, so now you know about my gaming history? Where I played and for how long? Interesting.. 

Myself, along with my crew, tried every single interlude retail like mid-rate server that was presented here, on this forum. And we didn't found anything worth staying. Now about L2Cleaver, the game masters are under aged with no English skill whatsoever, don't have the will to help nor even listen to what players suggest and made it clear many times they don't give a shit about their players or should I say their community.. but they are very very kind when you mention donation, I will give them that. 

So my greek friend sasho-gr, never again put yourself in a position to lecture me about where I played and what I know. This is the 3rd time this trashcave called Cleaver wiped, and believe me their direction is mainly focused on how to earn money, like all the rest of the servers you mentioned @ Blaze, Neo and Alive. I feel sorry if you haven't realized that by now, but it's the truth.. no matter how fuked up it is. Many people hate me because I spit the truth in their faces and I've got a feeling your among them.

But i'm not posting this because I want to prevent people from joining on Cleaver. Please, be my guess and join it. I really couldn't care less. 

Really? When I talked with gms they spoke a really decent english, and care about the things we say. And if you notice, the new changes are things that player suggested to GM... I dont know mate, somethings that you wrote dont make sense. And, yes, looks like you are posting here to "prevent" people... let they test by themselves... is the only way to have a good opinion. And I hope I can see you in game. 

Really? When I talked with gms they spoke a really decent english, and care about the things we say. And if you notice, the new changes are things that player suggested to GM... I dont know mate, somethings that you wrote dont make sense. And, yes, looks like you are posting here to "prevent" people... let they test by themselves... is the only way to have a good opinion. And I hope I can see you in game. 

More than obvious that you are their friend. Most posts made by you are in their defense. Even a child would figure that out.. 

1.) Lol'd at the part you said they speak a decent English. Any player that will join will see what I'm talking about.

2.) Even if they did changes, witch I highly doubt it, they sure as hell didn't listen to the community. Or maybe they did, but the last time I made suggestions they ignored it.

3.) Witch part of "I really couldn't care less" didn't you understand? As I said, people will figure their intentions sooner or later. Many of us already did.

4.) I must congrads you. You used google translate like a boss in your post. Suggest Cleavers team to do the same.

5.) Make sure that I will never again join this derpland called Cleaver. I must disappoint you right away. 

My last post on this topic. This place isn't even worth getting + posts. Enjoy your game.