interlude [L2Off]L2Nouvelle Forever Like. 75X Successfully Started.

Devilon

There are 2 special zones inside Giran Harbor

The shopping zone

Only in this zone you can open a shop

r2s8uk82.png

The city arena

Take a quick fight with your enemies

or8wl8dc.png

More news coming soon.

Edited by Devilon

Nouvelle is looking for winners.

Clan Promotions

Video Promotion reward

Click to see with your eyes www.l2nouvelle.com

Edited by Devilon

Feature list is fully complete and available now.

Read more informations on our forum clickhttp://www.l2nouvelle.com

Also read more about the clan promotions and promotional video rewards.

tw8wsn9x.png

EXP: 35x

Adena: 70x
Spoil 5x
Drops: 5x

sea7heuk.png

Born in Giran Harbor 
Giran Harbor is maintown
Start Top No-grade
Infinity No-grade Soulshots
2 Scroll of Escape
20 Mana Potions
20 Healing Potions

ist5ji9y.png

Armorshop with adena from D-B
 Weaponshop with adena from D-B
 A and S grade shop with Adena and seal stones for sealed A and S grade
Etc Shop where you can exchange Raidtokens and Exchange Scrolls
 Unseal by mammon spawned in giran harbor.

qrq2udyh.png

Execution Grounds [20-40] adena drop
Cruma Tower [40-52] adena drop 
 Lair of Antharas [52-80] adena drop

Monastery of Silence DEEP for custom bosses (raid token, exchange scroll drop)
Monastery of Silence Solo Farm
Elven Fortress for Party Farm

r4vdwayw.png

Npc buffers with scheme option:

Buff 60 minutes 2nd class
 Dance 60 minutes 2nd class
 Songs 60 minutes 2nd class

Player buffs:

Cov,Pow,Pof,Powa,G.shield,war,earth,gmight,Renewal,champion retail (5min)
Siren  &cat+pony retail (2min)

8auh367f.png

Hunters village is chaotic zone. You will be rewarded with 1 pvp coin and crp for each kill. 
Giran Harbor custom arena (City fights).
All epic boss areas are under a chaotic zone.
Farm-killing is protected on time and level.

5r4ppl9b.png

Hero tournament duration is set to 2 weeks.
Olympiad starts at 20:00 gmt+1.

c8cfrm9w.png

Offline Shop
Armor penalty for masteries (protection)
Enchant Safe : +3
Enchant Max : +18
 1 Dual-Box Allowed
Dual godblades as upgrade
Dusk shield as upgrade
 Currency [Adena / seal stones / Ancient Adena]

Previews

"Giran Harbor (Main town)"

The Giran Harbor is set as Main town.
There are several changes on this zone as you can see in the pictures from spoiler.

The shopping zone

Only in this zone you can open a shop

r2s8uk82.png

The city arena

Take a quick fight with your enemies

or8wl8dc.png

"The Npc's"
Here you can obtain everything you need

ci8ecg4w.pngjljvpuhe.png
j78kghwi.pngu3jbgm4l.png
i7uzm8rv.pngze64qyzf.png
n68c4r2r.png

"Enchant glow"
The enchant glow is retail till +17
On +17 the enchant color will change to purple, on +18 to white.

dyf8sdlf.png
3tzs3onq.png

"Custom party buff"

The custom party buff will have a custom animation and is obtainable by donation or
low chance of drop from raidbosses (circlet).

425r7u7f.png
5z5qhnpu.png

"Custom Raids"

On every update (Season) we are going to change the farmzone and it raids.
For now, the first raids are spawned inside Monastery of Silence

Raidboss Grath

rvo95nbu.png

Raidboss Lex

xr39h4yx.jpg

Good fucking old times i had on Lineage2Forever (Aprilon Dynasty x35).

Unfortunately, you're not the original creators (Anima, LittleArchy).

I loved them.

Here is my old PvP Video.

Is an old video, I remember it and this server was one of the Epic servers that Lineage2 private servers gived to us. I mentioned from first  moment that I am not the creator of L2F, but we are trying to bring a server stable and balanced exactly as l2F was :D

We are working to fix the first season features, and during people play, we're preparing for next season features, without any breaks, just pure updates, no restarts or wipes like other founders do. We do not want to kill Lineage, we want to make L2Nouvelle an epic server as L2Forever was and 2-3 others in past L2x, L2Revenge, L2Elite.

Is an old video, I remember it and this server was one of the Epic servers that Lineage2 private servers gived to us. I mentioned from first  moment that I am not the creator of L2F, but we are trying to bring a server stable and balanced exactly as l2F was :D

We are working to fix the first season features, and during people play, we're preparing for next season features, without any breaks, just pure updates, no restarts or wipes like other founders do. We do not want to kill Lineage, we want to make L2Nouvelle an epic server as L2Forever was and 2-3 others in past L2x, L2Revenge, L2Elite.

You can't make it exactly like the original Lineage2Forever.

Is impossible to do a server exactly like L2Forever was, or other server, becouse each developer has hes own and unique ideeas, like we have too. I mentioned that we're doing a server like forever was I mean, stability, balance, active staff, a part of their features and things like this. We won't have same drops, weapons, armors, but could be updated in the next seasons as I said.

Lol Im glad u cant make a srv like L2F again. Look at dat MC rate with necro.

We won't do any class over powered just balance all classes as much as we can. Everyone knows that Chronicle 6 is mage and archers chronicle, but we're trying to balance everything.

You know that you'll gain more hate than people by stealing l2forever's name right?

Sure I know that, this is why I did not used L2Forever name. As you can see our project name is Nouvelle plus the features are not like on L2Forever, if you read the other posts you can see that I writed this and everybody saw that I mentioned this before. 

26/01/2014

Beta period opens

18:00 GMT + 2

Support us in game

Support us on forum

Help us find the buggs that could affect the game

Bring your friends

Take the rewards from us.

We won't do any class over powered just balance all classes as much as we can. Everyone knows that Chronicle 6 is mage and archers chronicle, but we're trying to balance everything.

Sure I know that, this is why I did not used L2Forever name. As you can see our project name is Nouvelle plus the features are not like on L2Forever, if you read the other posts you can see that I writed this and everybody saw that I mentioned this before. 

NOT THE SAME FEATURES? LOL.

Platinum Armors.. Shop Zone @ Giran Harbor.. Same Level Up Zones...

It's all the same, and you tell us its not the same rofl.

If you read better, we do not have platinum armors,forever armors&weapons. Zones to xp are the same untill the custom zone which is Mos and EF. Mos has 2 raids.

Also we have customized mobs in Elven Fortress which is not same is L2x feature

Unique features, mobs, and soon zones with new drops. Will be available in the next season. New hero skill, with new buff for party. Just be on beta/Live date to see with your eyes that this server is different, but on almost same concept of L2x and L2F.