Kamael final form = Aion?

aion is mix of most populars mmorg games, so lineage2 is in teh mix too, coz ncsoft creating aion.

LineAgeII: Kamael not equal Aion, it is diffrent games, as said FakMeImFamous - it is really mix of group mmorpg with new teh features, i am hope lineage never die and will grow more and more, coz at first point of view it looks not so dimanic as lineage imo

Well:

Kamael:

finalformmalekamaelkq2.jpg

Aion:

width=640 height=480http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/2389/aionwallrobejd0.jpg[/img]

I prefer kamael is less gay xD

But yes they are similars

hahaha, well I know they're both from nc soft, I was just sorprised they use a new idea (aions, flying, characters with wings and that stuff) to an old game like l2... I mean, not old... but If there's millions of ppl playing l2 and you get semi-flying chars there... so... there's one less thing for someone to try aion.

For me seeing that I could fly and battle in the sky and that stuff was a good feature to try the game when it comes out... but if I get the same in l2... I'll probably look for another feature that sells the game.

Or... they're introducing chars with wings in l2 so you'll say... oooooh, this is great, let's try that other game when all the chars have wings and they can fly!

It was just a thought

aion will be released in 2009. european beta starts +- injanuary 2009.

@topic: its completly diffrent - kamael form from the characters of aion.

@Anubis u have posted only elyos character from aion and there is other race - asmodians.