Trade AccountS

Hello there,i want to ask if anyone can give us the programme that u trade and u take the account of the other guy

Θα ηθελα να ρωτησω αν κανεις εχει το προγραμμα που οταν κανεις trade παιρνεις το account του αλλου

ThnX$

Where did you hear smething like that? Or you remembered C1 times (BnB)? Explain better, because i think this doesn't exist.

mou fenete oti auto to topic 8a to klidosw...... OPOS DEN EINAI WRAIO NA MAS TO KANOUNE ETSI DEN EINAI WRAIO NA TO KANOUME TELOS! uparxoun atoma pou exoun liosei panw apo ena pc  GIA NA NTI8OUN K NA ANEBOUN LVL den einai swsto na tous kleboume!

Speak english next time. There is no such program. There was just an old bug with trade, that you click other people's accept button.

Guest Thanos47

what can i say ''thats a forum with cheat'' lol pfff how idiot u are?

here is guys like friends no to see only bugs the forum help you

and u can find good themes to learn and write .....damn grrrr

LoL dudes!LooK if the passwords arent small and never have an account exactly with your email!protect your accounts and never give your codes to anybody!this thing sucks if anybody publish that kind of exploit.or i ll quit l2 or i ll undress my chars and delete them before they do this to me if they ever find me of course!anyway i hope your friends didnt have their email visible to others in any forum or didnt tell their passwords to anybody

Hello there,i want to ask if anyone can give us the programme that u trade and u take the account of the other guy

Θα ηθελα να ρωτησω αν κανεις εχει το προγραμμα που οταν κανεις trade παιρνεις το account του αλλου

ThnX$

yeap there isnt a trade bug that u can steal an account.perharps they trade u and then they steal yur account with another way.thats why most of us have connected trade with stealing.

i have an opinion about this.here it is:

the only time u send ur account and password info is when u login in the server. so.... when someone trade u he cant see your pass info cause u never send it nowhere(ur server doesnt need any pass info when u trade an item) so its impossible to someone to see ur pass when u trade cause the client doesnt send any pass info to the server when u trade.

greek translation:

ta pragmata einai poli apla.tin moni fora pou stelneis tis plirofories tou account sou (password)

einai otan sindeese ston server(login)kamia alli fora mesa sto game den stelneis tetoiou idous info. etsi otan kaneis trade me kapoion apla stelneis ston server ton kodiko tou char sou (vlepe  hlapex) kai kapoies alles plirofories opos item id or item number ktlp.ara einai adinaton kapoios na dei to pass sou meso tou trade.

diorthoste me an kano lathos

correct me if i am wrong

[EN] This the logical and it happens like this, though at C1 the server used the account details and after the login.

[GR] To logiko auto einai kai etsi ginetai, allo pou sto C1 o server xrisimopoiouse ta stoixeia apo to account sou kai meta to login.