interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Chaos - Custom Unique Style (In Progress)

Update for Fortune Seeker

======================================(• Fortune Seeker •)===(Ready)===================================

Empyrean_Fury_I.gif  Empyrean Fury : Sacrificed HP the aura will hit with a powerful force , has some chance to paralyze the enemy. Critical and over-hit are possible.

Seismic_Billow_I.gif  Slaughter : Increase your critical attack rate by 300 , For 1 minute 30 seconds.

New Class : Spectral Master  @ In progress

======================================(• Spectral Master •)===(In Progress)===================================

Calming_Whisper_I.gif  Summon Wyrm Aragorn : The dragon  will protect you from enemys is very angry you will be careful.

Class : Spectral Master @ Ready

======================================(• Spectral Master •)===(Ready)===================================

Calming_Whisper_I.gif  Summon Wyrm Aragorn : The dragon  will protect you from enemys is very angry you will be careful.

Confident_Defense_I.gif   Soul of Warrior (Toggle) : The soul of Warrior  in your side : Decreases the magic abilities and will increase the skills of warrior , The HP consumed per 2 second.

Guest Elfocrash

You can make so many things for new cool spells and you choose to do a crappy pet summon and some stat increase spells? Oh cmon, Creativity.

You can make so many things for new cool spells and you choose to do a crappy pet summon and some stat increase spells? Oh cmon, Creativity.

The problem is about balance for every skill we must to check it , but in future we will make many updates .

We want to check the gameplay and then we will put more.

Edited by Lineage2ChaosNetwork

@progress

======================================(• Spectral Dancer •)===(In progress)===================================

Earthquake_Wave_I.gif   Enfeebling Burst : Swords emits aura  that swirls around and instantly we will tire nearby enemies.

Sword_Storm_I.gif   Freezing Strike : (Range : 40) (New effect) Freezes an enemy, instantly reducing their speed , Power 485.

======================================(• Elemental Master •)===(In progress)===================================

Fang_Strike_I.gif  Summon Beast Reizgan : Summons Beast Reizgan. Reizgan is a powerful  monster and you will have it on your side ,  is weak at lighting spells.

Wind rider Class @ in  Progress 

======================================(• Wind Rider •)===(In progress)===================================

Hand_of_Torpor_I.gif  Blind : Blinds the target, causing it to wander for up to 7 seconds. The enemy temporarily during DEBUFF will increase speed by 55.

Tier 1 = Custom - Weapons - Armors

Custom Weapons

Tier 1 start with *Demonic* weapons

PgVai01.png 

Custom Armors

Tier 1 start with *Zair* Armors

WLdSTlF.png