interlude [L2J]Lineage][Enyo - Meet Professionalism

`Rοmeο

Hello i want to preview a new PvP server coming online ,this time we are working on interlude with different administrators so dont be mad because of hi5 server closed it was not mine desision since all community left.We welcome all Interlude Community every single player who like pvp servers to join us we will offer you the best gameplay around !!!

Server Website

Lineage][enyo.net : Online
Grand Opening at 15/1/2014

Features Preview

Custom Login Start On Leveling Zone for 80 level
Custom PvP Color System
Custom Announcement When Castle Lord Going Online
Global Gatekeeper to move you at the whole world of @enyo
Full Buffer, including schemes
GM Shop up to S Grade Weapons and Armors
Primeval Isle Main PvP Zone
Max Augments 2 Active and 1 Passive skills
Olympiad Working
Perfect Geodata
Server running @ GMT +2

Gold Bar System

* You can push double click on adenas and you create Gbs. You can push double click on Gbs and you create Adenas.

Anti - Feed System

* AntiFeed Pvp (This option will enable antifeed for pvp/pk/clanrep points)
* AntiFeed Dualbox (kills from dualbox will not increase pvp/pk points)
* AntiFeed Disconnected As Dualbox (unable to determine ip address)
* AntiFeed Interval (If character died faster than timeout pvp/pk points for killer will not increase)

Killing Spree System

* Sends messages to players with more than 4 kills in a row. Announcements at: 25/50/75/100 kills in a row.

Hero Skills System

* You can have your hero skills on subclass.

Daily Pvp Mod

* Every day at 00:00 GMT+2 the daily pvp ends If you are first on the top list of daily pvp you will receive 2 Ls 30% For giftBut Notice this daily pvp is only for Island not for another Area.

* Top PvP/PK Player Announcement
* Castle Lord Announcement

Chats

* Shout Chat With 200 Pvp
* Trade Chat with 100 Pvp
* Global Pvp Chat (Unique Mode) 8000 Pvp ( with that mode you can speak with Lime Blue color and all server can see what you write on char)

Teleport Protection

* Flagged players can't teleport creating more pvp action.

Vote Reward System (Unique)

* This is our individual vote reward system, made to advertise our server, without destroying the balance of the in game items with automated rewards.
If you vote, you receive a Buff that increases all your stats by 5% and lasts 12 hours, along with this buff you can choose Malaria, Flu, etc from the npc.
Obviously, after the 12 hours, you vote again and receive the vote buff once more. Please understand that votes are essential for a server, we did it this way
so the server won't have an end date due to unbalanced vote rewards and players using proxies, etc.

Many events and raid bosses, join us!!

Gameplay

Safe enchant +  4
Max enchant +18
Normal Scrolls 74% chance
Blessed Scrolls 80% chance
Mid Grade Life Stones Farmable Easy with 8% change for skill
Top Grade Life Stones Retail like with edited drop rate at 100% from tyrannosaurus for 1 lifestone and 20% change for skill
Castle Sieges Every Week
Heroes Every 2 Week

Server Based On
We running that server under l2j platform and best files around
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 930 2,80 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
100 Mbits Internet Connection
DDOS Protection

Edited by Realtek.

You can use for example wild magic / empower for actives and whatever y want for passive i did this on propose so eveyone can play with his own stats.

Edited by Realtek.

lol , wtf you are talking about donations ?? You serious dude ?
That what's i dont like here if someone make a good server i dont blame that guys who dont know how to open server but if you want continue posting something with sense you need to think more.

meet professionalism

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to 127.0.0.1:2106 (Connection refused) in /home/l2enyo/public_html/header.php on line 5

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to 127.0.0.1:7777 (Connection refused) in /home/l2enyo/public_html/header.php on line 11

good luck :)

meet professionalism

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to 127.0.0.1:2106 (Connection refused) in /home/l2enyo/public_html/header.php on line 5

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to 127.0.0.1:7777 (Connection refused) in /home/l2enyo/public_html/header.php on line 11

good luck :)

lol n4b it's just 2 lines i must edit with servers ip to work on Server Status.

actually its good to have more than one active so they all know whos the best NOOBS :)

it's all about player's skills and luck.

Ps. Pwn all noobs.

good luck with your server.

GL, but archer with 2 might active and 1 passive will give 1 hit.... ;(

You cant have 2 might active also 8% change on mid ls and 20% on top it will be little hard to make that double might and d.might  anyway it will be the same with mages since if they own 2 empower 1 wm will be op so i decide to do this so people can play like 1/1empower 1 shield or magic barrier or agility or whatever they want too.

Forum will be up tonight.

1 more fail from this kid , try to open CS server better  

@Enyo server : Base economy (adena) you sell the free items from shop and you get the adena very pro from you 

NEXT >>