interlude [L2J] L2Aerogaming

Narrel Aerogaming

Never saw server like this one .  :-[

Its no more linage 2...

Lol Mobs get extra stats ,

* all skills suk hard ( Reuse skill with full buff on this server is like being self buffed on retail servers )

* Vampiric Rage + Dance of vampire = Restore not enought HP 

* Frenzy and Zealot = 30 Second ??  LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just Tried Warlord and Titan on this server and all skills go wrong ... so no need to check other class ....

Kids make server for money now , and they Kill the gameplay of one of my favourite online Game ...

Sorry for my "English"  since its not my main langage ....

Btw i cant admit that people who play on this server already  played on Retail Server ...

you say the server is made by kids, the only kid i see here its you " i tried warlord and titan and frenzy 30 sec LOl wadafak mi is no inouf pr0 4 dis."

Very good server but low comunity lately.

yeap, we started great, but the server had many social problems with the community, hate and stuff which poisoned the server, also people got disappointed from our continuous balance/farm reworks which unfortunatelly are a must, but theres still hope...  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Server was under development after its last live, and its under heavy development atm, expect it online soon <3

Edited by xdem

Im gonna play again in ur srv but Im pretty positive dat a lot more ppl will join if u have NO OTHER staff members except u. We all know u "sponsored" some peeps already.I can take lag,I can take ddos but I cant accept item distribution.

Im gonna play again in ur srv but Im pretty positive dat a lot more ppl will join if u have NO OTHER staff members except u. We all know u "sponsored" some peeps already.I can take lag,I can take ddos but I cant accept item distribution.

I never make the same mistake a second time, the 3 Admins was a very big mistake from my side and I wont repeat it again.

Server was under development after its last live, and its under heavy development atm, expect it online soon <3

tryhard ..

this server will be a failure coz of its staff.. no matter how many time it will reopen and with how many different names you guys gonna try to promote.

tryhard ..

this server will be a failure coz of its staff.. no matter how many time it will reopen and with how many different names you guys gonna try to promote.

It didnt changed name, I fired the whole previous staff and now Im looking for motivated and skilled people to work with on this server. Not talking about development help, just ingame since this server's social problems are really huge with the e-wars and flames ingame

Guest Elfocrash

Not the most friendly guy but definately knows his shit and i would put my faith on him if he is alone on this opening. 

Good luck mate.