interlude [L2J] L2Aerogaming

Narrel Aerogaming

Server empty :/ not like before

true story, not

1z5rk95.png

20p7wi9.png

not saying that 300 is too much, some of them are afk, in ch etc, but still theres no pvp IL atm with such online counts, we have to try harder

until now only aero is up with pride style..what are u talking about ? :/

Interlude is dead, Custom Interludes are dead, we did quite something good and wannabies like you can just hate, nevermind we both know that you achieve nothing with flames on a dead forum like this so keep it up.

Edited by Infinity@Aerogaming

So guys im here to tell you that im sorry for my trashtalking for aerogaming..they didnt scammed anything also they are doing good work..i figure out who scammed me and im feeling sorry for my attitude. Lets have fun ingame again!

So guys im here to tell you that im sorry for my trashtalking for aerogaming..they didnt scammed anything also they are doing good work..i figure out who scammed me and im feeling sorry for my attitude. Lets have fun ingame again!

It's ok.

Up

daaaamn loled hard.

hahaha corrupted hammer hit you hard in the head ah?