hellbound [Hellbound]L2JDesire Custom x50 and NEW PvP

TheMentaL

server is amazing.

looking forward for the changes.btw 50 lvl so far :S

ALSO VOTE EVERYONE!!

thanks for your good words soon with the changes it will be more cooler bealive its very good work and i own a very special thank to our dev Mafia who give us his best work ;)

As it is the last hours from the x10 server why don't you do a farewell event in x10 server that will be only the start of the massive amount of events that will exist when the server will go x50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you agree Mental and Mafia...

I know and i will check the old db when we go to the new server and all the high level player will get some rewards i promise that ;)

i believe thats better than a simple wipe.good looking forward to it ;)

i will be back at 20:00 with 21:00 be online we will have many events to do on the old and on our reborn server :) cu soon ppl stay tuned and dont forget to vote !! the MOST high level ur on the old server the most rewards you will take in the new server !!! cu soon

GO GO GO The Mental, and all staff!

but Please one thing, you guys are the best staff ever! Please Just dont give up of the server! i will try to bring more and more people! and vote everyday! just dont give up from server! this looks like the best server i ever played since 1 year! ^^ and i went to all L2top 200 servers ^^ xD!

LOL cu in portuguese = Ass ! xDDDD

Well the features are these as themental says , it has dn stuck system ( sub +1 ) , and u need to kill 1 boss to make the sub , which drop the item for sub 100% and respawn every 30 min about .

here is a pic from the x15

3exv0n957p8zx8sf7sk.jpg

Server will stay on till 20:00 or 21:00 PM GMT +2 (greek time) , when we both are online we will start the new server .. buff slots on the new server are 20 and when you gain 70+ level you earn divine inspiration so you will have 2 lines about

Server will stay on till 20:00 or 21:00 PM GMT +2 (greek time) , when we both are online we will start the new server .. buff slots on the new server are 20 and when you gain 70+ level you earn divine inspiration so you will have 2 lines about

Ok, thanks...

well thinked!

Guys For GMT +0, or GMT just, Its in + or - 3 hours, 18:00....

Until there!

New PiC:

Upsss.. Owned! some Hacker Powned us! x'D - kidding -

Shot00003.jpg

Join us as soon as possible...i was out of action for few days because of my work but now i'm here!

Vote for us and bring us your friends and family for the best l2 experience!

L2Desire Team!