Nekro!!

• 1 month later...

Necro is a very well balanced char. It's very nice in PVE cause it makes nice damage and it has cheap spells. Summons are very good too in PVE.

In PVP necros main role is debuffing with curses. Gloom, Silence, Curse Doom or Curse Abyss are a must and mage/fighter bane are also very used. Also Curse Weakness and Chaos are important against fighters. Necros can also sustain a nice amount of dmg because they have TP so they can survive a bit longer than other mages. They also have vampiric claw and dark vortex that allows them to drain HP from enemies. Overall its a pretty good well balanced char.

I like this character. I play Necromancer for some years. It's a complete class.

He can fight and he has a lot of debuff. When you have your pet, it's really difficult to kill him.

I like especially anchor and silence ;)

Necros were good back in the day (mainly c4/c5), then dark resist buffs started coming out.

If someone has unholy resist/divine protection/song of invocation/dance of alignment and even just say they have frintezza, that necro will be doing damage in the 200s or even less.

I usually sub a necro once in awhile on a server if I just want to change up my gameplay every so often, and they're a pretty easy class.

Necros were good back in the day (mainly c4/c5), then dark resist buffs started coming out.

If someone has unholy resist/divine protection/song of invocation/dance of alignment and even just say they have frintezza, that necro will be doing damage in the 200s or even less.

I usually sub a necro once in awhile on a server if I just want to change up my gameplay every so often, and they're a pretty easy class.

but you cannot have this buffs in a server low rate, only if you're rich in the game :P and with a lots of pjs