high five [L2J] L2 Entropy H5 Pvp Server

l2entropy

i informed him dont spam this server inside l2enyo server and he log in over 10 times , i told him if u continue spaming your shitty server we will have problems but this admin is idiot.

lol'd i just want to spend my time on this server abit :'(

Edited by eDiToRiaL

If you refer to me, I never logged inside another server to advertise mine .

How long time you need to buy ddos protection and reopen server to be stable without any problems?  Give us answer coz you have a lot of players....  About l2 enyo it was 100% provocation from stupid kid;/. Chaos tell us dude what you gonna do...

Fellow players,

Due to a major error caused by the latest DDoS which affected us, we are in a sad position to announce you that the server data have been completely placed in an un-recoverable state. This leave us no choise but wiping the server.
We are really sorry in making this decision but its the best we can do at the moment to assure the server up and running.
We can guarantee that it won't happen again and donated gears will be given back, as the responsible people have already been aware of the majority of this issue.
Server will be opened again under a new dedicated machine in a time soon.

Sincerely,
The L2Entropy Team

Hahhahahahaahhaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah, this post gave me cancer, I want to see all that rage here and at your forum, so basically most of the people just wasted few days of gaming/pvping/farming/botting/playing oly etc. Well done!!

77cl.png

P.S. Now when you decided to put GCM into the shop for goldbars, it will be total sh1t, you will get 0 votes at topzone because right now the main reason people were voting - was getting GCMs - which at some point appeared to be the server's main currency, and now it will be goldbars. It will look like another l2bot server, will there be any difference from L2Aeron?

Turn on Bot -> Get full in 1-2h -> Join PvP -> Realize that there is too many zergs and OP classes to PvP -> Join Oly -> You fail at oly, cause there is no balance over there also, or you just can' play -> QQ at trade -> Flame at Forum -> Flame at maxcheaters forum -> Change server.

Edited by Kukiman

How long time you need to buy ddos protection and reopen server to be stable without any problems?  Give us answer coz you have a lot of players....  About l2 enyo it was 100% provocation from stupid kid;/. Chaos tell us dude what you gonna do...

Hello StayAlive , how are you? :)

Hello, im glad to announce that the best pvp h5 server is coming soon. We worked in our files a lot of time, we have best geodata without wallshots and our balance is at least 80% done, we will make it perfect in the first days of server. We have unique features like PvP Battles, Nexus engine, language system, special commands, unique board, unique killing spree system, and a lot of more... Also, we have dedicated machine and ddos protection! If u try us, u wont regret.

1. One more QQ post, have you seen your geodata at Oly? You can wallshot and walk through the pillars (if you keep on pressing skills when your target is on the other side of the pillar, you will be teleported to your target and smash the sh1t out of him)

2. Dedicated machine and DDoS protection, do I even have to comment on that one?

Im total mad... I have last free days before exams and i waste my time for nothing. If server will be open tommorow i will try to play there last time. Anyway they nerfed my Adventurer so there is no point to play with this char more... I have some ideas about WR but i am sure they nerf this class 2 :(. Im totally dissapointed of people and our stuff :F

Edited by majo1618

Hello Fnat1c/kukiman, I respect your words but if you find a server with more decent geodata in olympiad, let me know.

It's not necessary to trashtalk, you do not pay in order to play on my server, you can leave anytime. :)

Balance in olympiad is not good, that is your opinion because I didn't boost your doombringer after your QQs

Edited by l2entropy

Well you also didn't change Blade Rush land rate, did you? On enemy with full buff, elegia hvy armor, etc. blade rush+0 = 10%, on enemy without any buffs, no elegia hvy armor on, blade rush +30 = 10% aswell.

And about the boost, I told you my opinion, and you agreed that it needs a little boost, didn't you?

And ye. I'm the guy who makes infinite QQ, you better get used to it :), cause I noticed that if you report something once they won't pay attention to it, but if you keep on telling it every time ( which you mainly call QQing), they will finally pay attention and look closer to it. Just like it was with archers/duelists/mages/daggers/RB's etc. If 1-2 players reported, no1 would care, but many people were QQing about this, so GM finally decided to do something about it.

And right now I'm QQing because I have been playing there for few days, spent many (I mean many, many, many) hours, fought at oly, and it all got taken away.

Edited by Kukiman

Well you also didn't change Blade Rush land rate, did you? On enemy with full buff, elegia hvy armor, etc. blade rush+0 = 10%, on enemy without any buffs, no elegia hvy armor on, blade rush +30 = 10% aswell.

And about the boost, I told you my opinion, and you agreed that it needs a little boost, didn't you?

And ye. I'm the guy who makes infinite QQ, you better get used to it :), cause I noticed that if you report something once they won't pay attention to it, but if you keep on telling it every time ( which you mainly call QQing), they will finally pay attention and look closer to it. Just like it was with archers/duelists/mages/daggers/RB's etc. If 1-2 players reported, no1 would care, but many people were QQing about this, so GM finally decided to do something about it.

And right now I'm QQing because I have been playing there for few days, spent many (I mean many, many, many) hours, fought at oly, and it all got taken away.

Totally agree with that! Doombringer class need a little boost.

Server has been WIPED  & it's back ONLINE with new dedicated machine & DDoS protection!

We can guarantee that it won't happen again.

Download this  file in order to log  

http://l2entropy.com/fix.rar

OR

Download the system from website

http://l2entropy.com/

Edited by l2entropy