Anti-Hack Program

Assassina

Question

I've managed to create my own server and now we've reached 50 players online and more... but we have a problem. We use Lightmagik's pack, and EVERYONE can use L2Phx and make announcements. I really need to know how to block these announcements. I don't want to change my pack, I will lose my players.

Is there someone who can help me this time?

15 answers to this question

I've managed to create my own server and now we've reached 50 players online and more... but we have a problem. We use Lightmagik's pack, and EVERYONE can use L2Phx and make announcements. I really need to know how to block these announcements. I don't want to change my pack, I will lose my players.

Is there someone who can help me this time?

first.Use bake ice for l2j

second.If you change pack you will not loose your players.Just make an update db with syncronaization if you want to change

My advice...stop using preconfigured packs and expect to have a pro server..Also NEVER EVER start a server until you can deal with java,html,xml,python and sql...Else, you will fail. Enough said.

Find for me a GOOD normal pack and I will stop using pre-configured ones. Zunix, why do you say that since you can't give me something?

none works for you , only if you pay em .. the preconfigured packs that are shared over the net , you dont know if they are modified in their java with some commands or holes that can be hacked so easily .. so you must learn what vago said and then you wont have any probs .. believe me ..

Find for me a GOOD normal pack and I will stop using pre-configured ones. Zunix, why do you say that since you can't give me something?

i never said that i cant give something... make it simple you did not ask me ;)

i never said that i cant give something... make it simple you did not ask me ;)

And what if I ask you?

none works for you , only if you pay em .. the preconfigured packs that are shared over the net , you dont know if they are modified in their java with some commands or holes that can be hacked so easily .. so you must learn what vago said and then you wont have any probs .. believe me ..

Who told you I need a preconfigured pack? It's just that the best pack I found so far was LightMagik's one, it's great, it's just this problem with the announcements hack.

And tell me something else... How can I learn Java and what should I modify using it?

And what if I ask you?

Who told you I need a preconfigured pack? It's just that the best pack I found so far was LightMagik's one, it's great, it's just this problem with the announcements hack.

And tell me something else... How can I learn Java and what should I modify using it?

learn java either from websites or e-books or from going to "schools"  , maybe modify the java files? you gotta learn java and check the whole system of l2 so you can know what u gotta change and where the file is

Now seriously...stop being childish...youre like "Aye my pack isnt good? THEN GET ME ONE!". 1. We're not working for you, 2. Everyone who really knows how to set up and mentain a server in here have worked alot...Dont ever expect someone to work for you, unless he's a dumbass...Now go learn some stuff and then try to have a srv :)

omg..!

yeah, I agree, dont use preconfigured packs... they are hardly ever (or never) updated and support jsut doesnt exist. Use any l2j project. Also start learning things about network security, java, mysql, etc... before running your own server. Or... at least dont expect you create a safe successful server from scratch...

Maybe you could hire a developer or a sys admin...