Config Help :)

ČυяŞŀŅğ

Question

Well.. On config i use 

public static int CORRECT_ITEMS;

and 

CORRECT_ITEMS = Integer.parseInt(L2JModSettings.getProperty("CorrectItems", "47"));

and request part is this on community board 

+ Config.CORRECT_ITEMS

No error's just always shows me 256 as number xD even if config is seted to "0"

any idea?

Edited by ČυяŞŀŅğ

8 answers to this question

Apparently it has no sense... you should show us a little bit more the code around each part of that config, to see what the hell... or check your properties file to not have it twice or something.

Apparently it has no sense... you should show us a little bit more the code around each part of that config, to see what the hell... or check your properties file to not have it twice or something.

Lol yea . properties file was wrong fixed.. but I have one more problem.. if for example we have 10 items on ground , And i will add 10 more on config , the number will be 1010 , its TOO big.. really big :/ I want it for example to add 10 from real items + 10 = 20 as number will be show..

Here is the part from the costum code 

String DropCount = "Players Drop: <font color=\"9CC300\">" + L2World.getInstance().getAllDropCount() + Config.CORRECT_ITEMS +"</font>";

Any idea?

Can't understand what are you trying to do :s

I want this code

String DropCount = "Players Drop: <font color=\"9CC300\">" + L2World.getInstance().getAllDropCount() + Config.CORRECT_ITEMS +"</font>";

Right now its working.. if for example players have drop 100 items on the group , I want to add few more Fake Items. All okay , configs working But.. Lets say on the groud are 100 droped items.. if i want to add by configs + 10 more Fake items , as resuilt on community board shows me 10010 ! insteed , i wanted to make it shows 110 ! XD  Ι  want configs to adds on the existing number 100 + configs for example...

Edited by ČυяŞŀŅğ

I want it to make a cool event :D Can you show me the way to make it? :/ Only this part left.. to make it shows few more fake items.. so players will be confused ^^ Its cool , i will show you when it will be done :D