[L2J] Development Services

Devlin

Auction House for interlude, have?

Not ready and it needs a lot of time to be done and I am not sure if I can handle it because I am busy.

bump.

Before some months i add him on skype and i told him i want to create for me a code about an item when u click it will open a window with buffs ...at first he gave me something which he didnt test it and didnt work then he tryied to fix it and he still trying to fix it.Oh i forgot i paid him 10 euros i know there are not much but again its a scam... so i dont suggest u to work with this guy!

Before some months i add him on skype and i told him i want to create for me a code about an item when u click it will open a window with buffs ...at first he gave me something which he didnt test it and didnt work then he tryied to fix it and he still trying to fix it.Oh i forgot i paid him 10 euros i know there are not much but again its a scam... so i dont suggest u to work with this guy!

I highly doubt that Devlin out of all people would scam you for 10 euros.

On topic. great developer and skilled !

i dont have any reason to lie ... he is already banned on s-y-s-temfreaks cause he scammed me i showed them proofs ... i had our conversation on skype ...

Edited by aris96

i dont have any reason to lie ... he is already banned on s-y-s-temfreakscause he scammed me i showed them proofs ... i had our conversation on skype ...

Show them here then on the scammer section/report section. simple!, Ahh System Freaks, never used that so I don't know.