Scammer

aris96

I had problems irl, and I was away for months. Then I forgot you and I got a message after half year (?) and you aren't in my contact list.

You had to send me message, why did you delete me?

i had to send u message?i did it 2 times u didnt even answer!then there was no reason to have u on skype think about it... what would u do if u was in my position?

i had to send u message?i did it 2 times u didnt even answer!then there was no reason to have u on skype think about it... what would u do if u was in my position?

I told you after your request I faced irl problems and I was away from computer for 1 or 2 months, so I didn't saw your messages. Before few days, I got a message and I saw you away from my contact list. Let me do your code and I will send it via pm.

Kala re file ton kaneis report gia kati meta apo 5-6 mhnes? kai sto telefteo ton krazeis? akiro kiolas to chat giati den einai aftos stin pic sto skype :P ,o Devlin mia xara einai xthes tou phra kiolas kati codes pou ithela,min agxwnesai. Anti na kaneis report tha eprepe na milhseis mazi tou prwta.