Board improvement

Maxtor, I think you should make a new forum just for L2 Help. So the exploit forum would be clean and easy to read and chat about exploit. And on the other side, the people who need help would have better help.

I came here because I touhgt this would be a new place to share idea about new exploit and thinks to search, but it's becoming more like the other boards, 100 of naabs who don't take time to read a single guide and ask the same question over and over. All the guys who have something to share will go away.

Keep up the good work :-)

Maxtor' date=' I think you should make a new forum just for L2 Help. So the exploit forum would be clean and easy to read and chat about exploit. And on the other side, the people who need help would have better help.

I came here because I touhgt this would be a new place to share idea about new exploit and thinks to search, but it's becoming more like the other boards, 100 of naabs who don't take time to read a single guide and ask the same question over and over. All the guys who have something to share will go away.

Keep up the good work :-)[/quote']

im already discusin to upgrade the whole board to vbulletin. New style,design and more more features! People who ask help will be in saperate part, and we will have undergound section for people who have new ideas!

• 3 years later...