[GUIDE]Make alot of money (some servers)

tintukas

Hello all,

1st i want to say sorry if this post will be a dupe or just not interesting enough

I have found this "thing" on several servers where gm shops aren't made good enough

You need 2 things.

1. A dwarf toon which could crystalise (s grade wuold be best)

2. GM shop on the server with low prices.

THe thing is that, when u buy weapon/armor (f/e Dynasty Phantom), for 10-30KK, u can crystalise it and sell the crystalls in regular shop, for ~77KK.

I have found many servers where, gm shops sell S80 weapons for ~15KK, so u can make very much profit and get your other stuff for free.

I got my Dynasty Duals to +16 with Retail enchant rates.

Haha, yeah, it's nice to do that when gm shops are badly stablished...

Something alike happened to me in a server where you could buy... let's say a C grade weapon and then enchant it in another GM-shop-like for free (you only needed the weapon) and then sell it with SA for more adena than you bought the original weapon without the SA.

Hello all,

1st i want to say sorry if this post will be a dupe or just not interesting enough

I have found this "thing" on several servers where gm shops aren't made good enough

You need 2 things.

1. A dwarf toon which could crystalise (s grade wuold be best)

2. GM shop on the server with low prices.

THe thing is that, when u buy weapon/armor (f/e Dynasty Phantom), for 10-30KK, u can crystalise it and sell the crystalls in regular shop, for ~77KK.

I have found many servers where, gm shops sell S80 weapons for ~15KK, so u can make very much profit and get your other stuff for free.

I got my Dynasty Duals to +16 with Retail enchant rates.

Isn't Bug That,Dwarf Just Crystallize Items ....  :S

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't Bug That,Dwarf Just Crystallize Items ....  :S

thats not the bug, the bug is in the prizes, you buy the weapon and sell the crystals for more adenas!!!!