interlude [L2J]War Of Aden - Most Fun You Had In A While !

WizZy™

Hello and welcome to the early presentation of WAR OF ADEN - Lineage2 private server.Lets just jump straight to the point!

X4000 Experience

Safe 3 - Max 15
Normal 55% - Blessed 75%

Custom Armors

Custom Weapons

Custom Jewels (Our own tier2 rb jewels to balance out the server even more)

All of the customs are craftable , through our NPC.You just need to farm for the ingredients and the recipe!!

TvT/CTF/Trivia Events Running all day. [Note : Our events are super-fun and players get boosted stats while in event!Dont forget to check them out for lots of fun and great rewards]

Custom GoodVsEvil Dungeon. [ This is a special Dungeon where players select a team like in any faction server , and get teleported into a Dungeon.Every kill on the enemy team is really rewarding and a special big RaidBoss spawns in beetween.Which team will get the big loot + win the war?]

Customized Jail. [Jail is our heavily modified place where anyone can have fun PvPing with boosted stats for 5 minutes - dont forget to check this out!]

Noblesse Coin.

Custom skill tweaks for balance.Make sure to provide us your suggestions when server starts in terms of balance.We think that our balance-formulas will be succesfull.

Protections on griefing and such.

Olympiad Weekly / Sieges Weekly.

1 Active OR 1 passive. [Note this is not 1+1] We dont want the power of a player being decided through pure luck on augmentation or donating.

Top Grade Lifestone : 10% Skill Chance

High Grade Lifestone : 4% Skill Chance

NO VOTE REWARD. [We kinda hate this feature , forcing the players to vote for greater goods.IF we decide to implement it , it will be used for getting some accessories.]

3 Custom Zones.

[Leveling + 2 Farming.Note that every farming mob has the same drops in both areas.]

PvP Ranking System.

PvP Name Colour System [see your name change colour on 1500/3000/5000 PvPs]

26 Buff Slots for balance reasons.[1hour buffs]

We are currently getting the GFXwork ready for our website + we are doing some in game tests , however make sure to hit us up on www.l2warofaden.eu

Our approx ETA is 10 December.

Edited by WizZy™

"Do u ever know" doesnt make sense and oh yes, ppl are gonna get so much interested on a ...oh w8, no clue about what server is dis.

Only the name L2WOA makes enough advertise by itself - ignorant gms, EVEN more ignorant server developers which knowledge of lineage2 is based on some ridiculous sites and forums, changing classes every hour, customizing skills,items,quests to make BALANCE, fake online counter, clicker bots and lags.
If you are looking for a custom server, which stands on thousands light years of real lineage2 and 85% of the server population is playing 1 class because its overpowered - this is your server!

Only the name L2WOA makes enough advertise by itself - ignorant gms, EVEN more ignorant server developers which knowledge of lineage2 is based on some ridiculous sites and forums, changing classes every hour, customizing skills,items,quests to make BALANCE, fake online counter, clicker bots and lags.

If you are looking for a custom server, which stands on thousands light years of real lineage2 and 85% of the server population is playing 1 class because its overpowered - this is your server!

Wait wait wait..i dont quite get you.

If you are speaking about ignorant GMs and Developers , then i guess that there was an L2WoA before.Sorry , we dont have any connection to that server(?) , we didn't even know it existed.We just thought that the name War Of Aden would be good for our server , since we looked for something epic that fits us.

Thanks for saying this , we have to be more carefull about our advertise now.

You are welcome the check our server's first features / changelogs on our forums , which will be opened soon.

i guess he missunderstood with the world of ages server which is pretty much all he mentioned (ridiculous sites and forums, changing classes every hour, customizing skills,items,quests to make BALANCE, fake online counter, clicker bots and lags.)

Wait wait wait..i dont quite get you.

If you are speaking about ignorant GMs and Developers , then i guess that there was an L2WoA before.Sorry , we dont have any connection to that server(?) , we didn't even know it existed.We just thought that the name War Of Aden would be good for our server , since we looked for something epic that fits us.

Thanks for saying this , we have to be more carefull about our advertise now.

You are welcome the check our server's first features / changelogs on our forums , which will be opened soon.

u should mention that in first place 

Uhm , do you ever know how basic advertisment work?

It seems that you dont have any idea about advertising also since you missed the most important and basic part - R E S E A R C H

u should mention that in first place 

It seems that you dont have any idea about advertising also since you missed the most important and basic part - R E S E A R C H

Research on what?On the name of a private server?Last time i checked my searchbar it was free , am i wrong?

Guest Elfocrash

I dont really get the point of the topic if you dont actually say what it will have in it. It is like saying: "Oh yeah we open a server (dot)"

If i didnt know who you are and with who you are opening it i wouldnt even read more than one line. No offence but the power of today's servers are the features.