interlude [L2J] Chaos Network

Lineage2ChaosNetwork

He didn't do great job. Yesterday you could farm 1kk coins, 500 attri stones of each kind, 300 GC within 1h-1.5h now after all that "fixes, updates" and other sh1t, it takes you 2 days :D. Have fun with the fully farmed players, newcomers will never catch them up. :)

And I'm one of those guys with full EQ, skills enchanted, epics, attributes, etc. So I know what I'm saying ^^

And there is no info about RB's spawn anywhere (or how long is the spawn time), so clans who got them all yesterday know exactly when they spawn and they just farm them over and over again. Like they did this morning :)

In my opinion the best way so "save" this server would be to wipe it out, make it fair for everybody once again, because all the newcomers are quitting right now, and lots of people quit yesterday because of heavy unbalance (which is 50% fixed right now), so I think that it should be wiped after all the fixes, and reopened once again.

There was well over 250 online yesterday, now its 150 (with boosted online counter...)

xu6j.png

Even when the server is offline it says 75 online, and when it turns on, the counter starts growing up (starting from 75, not 0)

Hey kid  Online Players have update every 10 minutes >.>

Server fucked up... Tyrant own everything is moving.... Mages got 999999% chance to make 7 maybe more times in a row to other chars 1 dmg, same shit on mobs or they gonna resist your skills... Wipe in 1st day of the server, i think you don't need something alse to read ... Wipe in 1st day says everything about the server and about the Dev of the server

Edited by TheHyper1on

Server fucked up... Tyrant own everything is moving.... Mages got 999999% chance to make 7 maybe more times in a row to other chars 1 dmg, same shit on mobs or they gonna resist your skills... Wipe in 1st day of the server, i think you don't need something alse to read ... Wipe in 1st day says everything about the server and about the Dev of the server

Ok hater ,,, Go check server now 

Everyone opens l2 servers nowadays....maybe i open one too and renown myself as Developer/Coder.  :good sir:

No hate for the server....didn't even log on any L2 project the past 3 months.Im just amazed how 4631 servidores start every day.  :troll:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Ok hater ,,, Go check server now 

hater? You don't have a clue about how to create a server... I asked you ingame if you had OBT and checked skills and you say yes but how i remember sph was killing everyone with 1-2 hits, duelist with 1 aoe could kill full pt every debuff was 100% success and now even worser... Mage can't farm cuz of more skills make 1 dmg or mobs resist them it's like 1/10 success to make dmg on mob same sh1t on pvp... Now duelist max dmg make 1k on S grade char, about daggers i don't speak THEY JUST DON'T EXIST 

hater? You don't have a clue about how to create a server... I asked you ingame if you had OBT and checked skills and you say yes but how i remember sph was killing everyone with 1-2 hits, duelist with 1 aoe could kill full pt every debuff was 100% success and now even worser... Mage can't farm cuz of more skills make 1 dmg or mobs resist them it's like 1/10 success to make dmg on mob same sh1t on pvp... Now duelist max dmg make 1k on S grade char, about daggers i don't speak THEY JUST DON'T EXIST 

Duelists dont deal 1k dmg :P I'm not even sure he touched them..they hit me 3k before nerf and same dmg after nerf

Now all classes is balanced .... anyway if u dont like bb 

Join now for mass PVP !

Now all classes (is) balanced .... anyway if u dont like bb 

Join now for mass PVP !

Balance in lineage 2 say ppl that who don't have a clue about this game.....There wasn't and won't be balance between classes in lineage... How you gonna balance tank with dagger or prophet with mage?

He doesn't need all I can say that every1 gets tons of DMG from AOE skills of GLADS/TYRANTS. Nothing else. TSS hits me 3k, AOE hits me 5k, both with crit. Sonic rage 1k (withour crit), sonic blaster without crit 700... It's not even close to balance. Weakest skills deal 5k dmg, while TSS deals 2k-3k....

Balance in lineage 2 say ppl that who don't have a clue about this game.....There wasn't and won't be balance between classes in lineage... How you gonna balance tank with dagger or prophet with mage?

atleast i see some1 who understand this game:)

You increase drops and and make it more east as i see :)
That's good ^^
and btw guys i see someone here cry for daggers yesterday i join to farm and one dagger come one medium farm with s grade equipment (as me and my friend had) and he kill us so easy so don't say shiets that daggers not even exists..