Professional L2 Website Design + Stressweb Cms Fully Translated/designed/fixed & Addons "paypal Added" [Support For Other Cms Added As Well]

Greetings MXC! I present you Ankara Website designed from scratch (including TPL/JS/CSS/PSD files and especially STRESSWEB 13 russian cms fully translated,fixed,cracked implemented and designed by me so that mean u wont need to buy license for it any longer and u dont get the free bugged version either! instead u will get it way cheaper from me with fixes (like captcha) and more addons included!) + get promotion and updates

SW13 Fixes:

- Captcha code ,works just fine now

- Top 10 pvp

- Top 10 pk

- Forumlinks (for both smf and ipb)

I have included fixes in list too since some ppl asked me what i have done, cant say ive done much but worth the fixes

Designed by: Karasu
Coded by: Karasu 

Javascripts belong to their authors

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Russian Stressweb 13 CMS comes with:
Client Support: [From interlude to Hi5] L2J/L2JPS/L2JFrozen/L2Gold/L2EMU/FirstTeam/L2 Evo/L2Jfree/L2DC/La2base/Lucera/L2OpenFreya (others are not tested, l2reunion should work as well ,about l2phoenix and hella (or what was the name) i dont know ;p)

Account:
-Registration
-Login with details
-Change email and password (reset password that means)
-Change nick character if enabled
-Change gender if enabled
-Captcha Code
-Teleport to the nearest town
-View items on character and inventory
-Email registration enable,disable

-Vote for mmotop and get reward ingame (mmotop website only)

-Antibrute system

Admin Panel: 

-Adding / deleting / editing news
-Adding / deleting / editing of static pages (file download page that mean)
-Adding / deleting / editing polls
-Adding / removing the Site Administrator , change the administrator password

-Configure SMTP

-Setting L2Top & MMOTOP bonuses

-Ban/unban account or characters 

-Change characters augment/enchant (not tested)

-Referral system to attract players (included on login page) 

CMS news/forum links: (forum links are not included on website but it can be activated with easy as well)

-Publication of news in brief / full news picture news / link to the forum topic

-Withdraw the latest topics from the forum (IPB, phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, XenForo)  

Multi server:

-It supports unlimited login/game servers (so it means that you can add more than 1 server that shows status/online etc)

Multi language:

- You can easily add more languages if u want, for now i have made the .ru all in english ,and made the .ru backup 

Configurations:

-Telnet (so you can enable access to sql database on another server, for rankings and forum links etc...)

-Change title for server status and page title

-Change dbname (for sql in order to make it connect to ur server database)

-Enable/disable email

-Select primary language

-Enable disable server status

-Enable/disable any ranking u want

-Enable/disable MMOTOP/L2TOP reward

-Enable/disable any login support

Important Notes:

-Depend on the l2j project ur using ,you need to edit sql names from source in order for full ranking system to work and edit the current ones (u need to add column in fieldlist, it also gives u tips how to fix it so u can handle ,olympiad for example require a fix on tables) you can also enable/disable the rankings u want (like Raids/Epics/Olympiad/Rich players and so on...)

-Also some of the above features are not tested because they are not that important but they should work just fine

-Admin page cant be translated due to php encryption but u should handle just fine ,its very easy to use!

Very important: The website works only with sw13 database ,u can buy the template only if u wish but u will have to fix it ur self in order to make it work with another CMS. Those who buy the CMS ,will get 35% discount to the next website templates i will make! yes ,so if i sell a website design+psd for 100 euro for example ,ul get it for only 65,this will be the first template i will sell and il continue further with new templates [for this template ,you can make offers ,i wont list a price for now, only for CMS] ,also those who have bought both website/cms will get free fixes ! [offer expired for now, u will still get free fixes/services from me if u buy cms]

Promotion: If you have bought any of my website template at least once together with sw13 ,you will get the others around 30% cheaper!

X-MAS Promotion: 20% discount

CMS Price: 15 euro only! translated in english ,less bugs (better said no bugs ,just some fields to add on sql to make it work for any pack), designed,implemented addons like toppvp/captcha code [the russian one with license costs 40 but its same with my fixes]

Website Price: Offers only (no fixed price for now).

Template price: 50 40 Euro

Template + CMS price: 65 55 Euro

Ankara Website Preview:

1248swj.jpg

PS: Background can be changed easily since i made the theme more flexible ,u can change some things without much knowledge ;p

Free SMF forum theme included:
dqxbk.jpg

Video preview (you can see the effects etc and more pages):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225kkZ6wXSo

Who is interested in buying or at least seeing the website preview, you can enter on team viewer and see for your self full preview if the video doesnt satisfy you enough ;p

Free Services:

-CMS/Forum installation/explanation and more

Support for low price included:

-I can rebuild the website to support ur own CMS for low price ,offer on skype

Payment Methods: 

2s0yfi8.jpg

9glxki.jpg

106kakk_th.png Sekhmet1995

Last note: if you want to make spam/pointless comments ,do it some where else ,you may have your opinion just dont flame, that's all.

Edited by Karasu

Support for other cms included for low price added! 

If you wish to buy the template without SW13 CMS, i can rebuild the website based on .HTML files with your current cms to make it work properly

PS: More website templates will be added soon

Edited by Karasu