?

Napster321

if you have any kind of proofs then i will stop posting!

some htmls are not proofs (it's so easy for me to leech things)

Edited by Napster321

if you have any kind of proofs then i will stop posting!

some htmls are not proofs (it's so easy for me to leech things)

Also the drop panel and the items.

Also the drop panel and the items.

that would take 3 minutes to change.

about the items, even the worst 12 year old "developer" from mxc could use same IDs as L2Pride and recreate those items

better check your signature...

you leeched someones else work and sell it so do I

I've copied a l2off c4 server, using L2J c6. In your case, you probably got the files from InTheEnd, which is FinalGod's pack. Cut the crap.

I've copied a l2off c4 server, using L2J c6. In your case, you probably got the files from InTheEnd, which is FinalGod's pack. Cut the crap.

what about NO

although yes i have the files but i don't sell these trashes, the core was in a total mess so i did it from scratch using my own codes then i leeched some htmls ALSO mine got nexus gold (ofc i will give licenses to the customers) what FG's pack got? nexus regural?with a crappy license? also what about the fact the patch for fg's pack doesn't exist what about that??

stop locking my topic i admit that i leeched the htmls and gamestyle but these are not the same files

Edited by Napster321