Cb Enabling Tabs

freedy

Question

5 answers to this question

or not.... just looking at it and it doesnt seem right... probably wrong code to edit god damn....  :poker face:

or.... I'm rly noob :D there is probably the community board sending _mail or _friend bypass instead of _bbsfriend and _bbsmail :)

you can lock it thanks

Edited by freedy

I guess you could 'call the function' by command, but not sure if there won't be a 'problem' (community board disabled msg) :P

lol found it :D

else if (_command.startsWith("bbs"))
{
   if (Config.ENABLE_COMMUNITY_BOARD)
   {
      if (!CommunityServerThread.getInstance().sendPacket(new RequestShowCommunityBoard(activeChar.getObjectId(), _command)))
      {
      activeChar.sendPacket(SystemMessageId.CB_OFFLINE);
      }
   }
   else
   {
      CommunityBoard.getInstance().handleCommands(getClient(), _command);
   }
}
else if (_command.startsWith("_mail"))
   {
   if (!CommunityServerThread.getInstance().sendPacket(new RequestShowCommunityBoard(activeChar.getObjectId(), "_bbsmail")))
   {
   }
}
else if (_command.startsWith("_friend"))
{
   if (!CommunityServerThread.getInstance().sendPacket(new RequestShowCommunityBoard(activeChar.getObjectId(), "_bbsfriend")))
   {
   }
}

or not.... just looking at it and it doesnt seem right... probably wrong code to edit god damn....  :poker face:

or.... I'm rly noob :D there is probably the community board sending _mail or _friend bypass instead of _bbsfriend and _bbsmail :)

you can lock it thanks

kk