Different Currency On Private Store..!

xXObanXx

Hello guys...

so on my server i've changed the default currency of private stores with a custom one..!

so now i need to help me how to change the "Adena" (as currency) to the custom one..!

I will appreciate your help! :)

yeah the name and if is possible and the icon of the coin too!

About name: Open itemname-e with fileedit and go to id 57 and change name from "adena" to anything you want.

About icon: Open etcitemgrp with fileedit then go and replace that icon.etc_adena_i00 with your icon.

About name: Open itemname-e with fileedit and go to id 57 and change name from "adena" to anything you want.

About icon: Open etcitemgrp with fileedit then go and replace that icon.etc_adena_i00 with your icon.

you didn't understand..!

i mean how to change this:

1tmb.jpg

I don't know if this can be done from client side.

Go to gameserver/network/clientpackets and search at RequestPrivateStoreBuy or RequestPrivateStoreSell, something like that.
Search in there.

I don't know if this can be done from client side.

Go to gameserver/network/clientpackets and search at RequestPrivateStoreBuy or RequestPrivateStoreSell, something like that.

Search in there.

clientPackets? readAdena //not

Its not, check sysstring.dat

Edited by xdem

As Andre and xdem said you have to edit systring-e.dat, but the 134 line instead 469 (wich is related with adena aswell).

4foz.png

Yeah!! i've tested it and it's ok! thank you! Lock the topic!